GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
This, I'd rather use my money to buy a 98-99 328is and then LS3 swap it. WOW 40 horsepowers!!!! False try 453 horsepowers. Theres nothing special about a E36 M3 even some fancy euro 1 of 40 edition.

Local guy thar does the penismobile fabbing is doing this rifbr now

Ill get you pics

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I can't even.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
In case you guys (Jeff, Max, Blaine, pretty much anyone who knows anything about cars) missed Brad's awesome post....

I was coming home this afternoon and I came up on a new Scion FR-S that had a Front VW badge hanging from the rear bumper. When I pulled up beside the driver she showed a "little" (←I mean that literally) muscle so I pulled up beside her again with my windows down. I looked over and she was smiling and hard-tapping the throttle. I said "I'll run ya (only for the purpose to take that VW badge) for that badge you have on the back" and she said "hell ya"! I let her honk it off and I blasted away and just kept putting distance between us making it grossly apparent who won! I looked back and she slowed quickly, after I put a football field or more between us, and saw her turn off. I was tempted to turn around to chase her down and make her remove that VW badge from her car, but I really didn't care to be anywhere near her character after such a Chicken$#!@t maneuver as that. She had no balls! I should'a followed her and removed the VW badge as well as her Scion or FR-S only to throw it in the garbage!

Rant over :drinking:

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
Received my LED tails for the Rabbit today.

Look tits, except for the fact that the left half of the left ring keeps going out when I apply the brakes, but turns back on if I use the signal.

It sounds like whatever relay inside of it is clicking erratically, we'll see if ECS offers up any help and if they don't, then I'll try to take the lamp apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.