Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
:laughabove: That's pretty great. :thumbsup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Oh, and I probably totaled the Bunnspeed GTI yesterday. Crashed it when I looked over my shoulder to merge onto a busy highway, and when I looked back some fucktard had come to a complete stop on the onramp instead of merging. I slammed on the brakes but hit the guy ahead of me, then was rear-ended by a jeep. Good times.

I'm ok, but pretty bummed out.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Oh, and I probably totaled the Bunnspeed GTI yesterday. Crashed it when I looked over my shoulder to merge onto a busy highway, and when I looked back some fucktard had come to a complete stop on the onramp instead of merging. I slammed on the brakes but hit the guy ahead of me, then was rear-ended by a jeep. Good times.

:( people are dumb

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

Sucks dude, short on ramps are the worst. IIRC, you are supposed to stop if you can't merge :yikes:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Sucks dude, short on ramps are the worst. IIRC, you are supposed to stop if you can't merge :yikes:

I was told in drivers ed that you're supposed to drive on the shoulder if you don't have time to merge properly. Fairly confident that it was bad advice though :lol:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I was told in drivers ed that you're supposed to drive on the shoulder if you don't have time to merge properly. Fairly confident that it was bad advice though :lol:

What made the dead stop so unexpected was this is a fast moving, straight onramp with a long merging lane built into the highway itself. There was no reason whatsoever for the person to stop.

Car(s)
Subaru

Yeah, that's bad advice haha. They don't clean the shoulders that often and because of wrecks like nicks, glass can lay there or other crap that can do damage to your car.

Sent from my flip phone

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
The shitting thing is that you'll be at fault because you rear ended the other guy. I don't think I've ever seen a case where the guy in front is at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.