GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full GTI votex bodykit

pbfoot

Ready to race!
why would you not ship it if he offered to pay for whatever the cost would be regardless of the shipping method? you my friend are an idiot.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
6-8 hours to pic this up isnt bad at all, i thought it was worse.

ive driven about 1.5-2 hours and met up with Abtsportsline, he drove way more to meet up with me though.

alf

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Don't lock it, leave it up here.

Why don't people understand what a condition of the sale is? You made it perfectly clear in your original post that you don't want to ship it. I will never ship wheels and tires again, and they actually did fit in a box. It's a total pain in the ass, it's not as simple as just tossing shit in a box and sending it. The seller will probably spend $150 just to have a company box and ship the items. It will probably be in at least 3 seperate boxes. Then there is the time involved. See how this all adds up?

The agents for the Better Business Bureau really need to stop crying over this thread.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
why would you not ship it if he offered to pay for whatever the cost would be regardless of the shipping method? you my friend are an idiot.

ehh, if he's anything like me he doesnt like to go through the hassle of it. i hate shipping shit, but for the money, ill do it.

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
Well dumbass its a PITA to ship large items like that and I just dont want to deal with it. To you and anyone else who has a problem with me not wanting to ship will just have to get over it.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
how much of a pain is it to drop something off at a shipping provider? doesn't cost you anything and you'd make a sale...seems win-win to me. anything large i've ever shipped was paid for by the buyer and the only hassle i had was putting it into my car.

SideFX

Black and White
Bwahahaha...this thread is a joke!! :bellyroll:
The seller clearly states he does NOT want to ship the item...:iono:
If you can't pick it up...then move on FFS..Simple!

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
wow, your both being little girls about it.

he seid he wasent going to ship, which is completely understandable, it would take longer for him to box that shit up and get it up there than it would for him to drive to ma.

large item shipping is so fucking annoying, i HATE having to pack it...

and abadgti, your making yourself look like an asshole by the way your acting about it, just ignore it, or if your gana talk shit to him, dont do it in your own thread, most the time if your going to buy something, you might be sketched out if the seller is talking shit to a pending customer..

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
no offense, but yall are fucked up for ruining and bring trash into his thread. If he dosent want to ship then he dosent have to! Im not defending him, i just think this is pointless to argue over..

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
and abadgti, your making yourself look like an asshole by the way your acting about it, just ignore it, or if your gana talk shit to him, dont do it in your own thread, most the time if your going to buy something, you might be sketched out if the seller is talking shit to a pending customer..
I dont really care what people think. This kid has been trashing my thread since the first time I put the kit for sale on here and he can't take no for an answer.