GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full GTI votex bodykit

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie

Some scrapes on the front lip. Comes with front lip, side skirts, rear bumper and diffuser all painted Candy White. Will not seperate and will not ship so please dont ask. $900

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
ill bump this for ya, im very interested, but I only got 700 bucks I could spend. BTW are you parting out your car? If so do you have R32 tails?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i was gonna buy it but he dont wanna ship so i guess not

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
not going through shipping really messes up deals. you can always buy the box and have the company come pick it up at your home.

also, fuck that, make the buyer pay shipping.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i would pay the 900 for the kit and the shipping...but he doesnt wanna

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
this shit belongs in the "Regional Forums" if its not up for sale to everyone.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
x2

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
i am with the OP on this guys, it is a big pain in the ass to ship those large items. Fed-Ex, UPS wont take such big boxes, you gotta go through different companies. Pulling the stuff, finding the boxes, boxing them, carrying them to a place. It is not worth it. Been there done that, wouldn't ship body parts at all.

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
i am with the OP on this guys, it is a big pain in the ass to ship those large items. Fed-Ex, UPS wont take such big boxes, you gotta go through different companies. Pulling the stuff, finding the boxes, boxing them, carrying them to a place. It is not worth it. Been there done that, wouldn't ship body parts at all.
Exactly :clap:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
this im's me on aim telling me i need kleenex and tampons all i said was i would buy it if he shipping...this kid is not a tru V-Dubber