GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

raceland better then Ksport

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
no. the k's are not doubt made better then the racelands. the point is the k's can't safely go as low as racelands can safely.

Get air ride if you wanna go low, coilovers are for performance, not for looks.

KsportJade

no. the k's are not doubt made better then the racelands. the point is the k's can't safely go as low as racelands can safely.

Our suspension isnt advertised in such way, its advertised as performance suspension and going as low as possible is by any means good.

I am sorry you arent happy with how low it can go, but to make a thread about it and then using the suspension incorrectly is pretty odd to say the least.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Our suspension isnt advertised in such way, its advertised as performance suspension and going as low as possible is by any means good.

I am sorry you arent happy with how low it can go, but to make a thread about it and then using the suspension incorrectly is pretty odd to say the least.

Amen

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster

Further enhancing my prior post.

Girl cant safetly go as low as she wants.

smartHatchMK5

shhhh i'm hunting wabbits

KsportJade

Keep in mind this is NOT Ksport advertising the product this way. That would be BSH that is advertising this way. Again you will never find anything about Ksport advertising the suspension this way.

Maybe BSH has a secret to how to get the suspension "low" or maybe they were using 15" wheels when they were doing this test.. i am not clear as to what they are doing or why they would advertise that way but Ill be sure to contact them.

smartHatchMK5

Keep in mind this is NOT Ksport advertising the product this way. That would be BSH that is advertising this way. Again you will never find anything about Ksport advertising the suspension this way.

Maybe BSH has a secret to how to get the suspension "low" or maybe they were using 15" wheels when they were doing this test.. i am not clear as to what they are doing or why they would advertise that way but Ill be sure to contact them.

i don't mean to bring BSH into this.. i really like BSH. i have bought few products with them.. but when i looked to buy these coils i went to there site and sow this sale pitch. and was one of reason's i was so confident buying these k's.. BTW i didn't buy from BSH i got them from a local shop (Hybrid racing) only because i know a guy at hybrid and could get them from ksport at the same price and there local.

KsportJade

i don't mean to bring BSH into this.. i really like BSH. i have bought few products with them.. but when i looked to buy these coils i went to there site and sow this sale pitch. and was one of reason's i was so confident buying these k's.. BTW i didn't buy from BSH i got them from a local shop (Hybrid racing) only because i know a guy at hybrid and could get them from ksport at the same price and there local.

I would have recommended contacting BSH prior to ordering the coilovers and just going over details on the set up. Again they could have been running 15" wheels which would make the car so very very low. Too many variable in situations like this.

smartHatchMK5

I would have recommended contacting BSH prior to ordering the coilovers and just going over details on the set up. Again they could have been running 15" wheels which would make the car so very very low. Too many variable in situations like this.

dude stop trying to make excuses.. they are not using 15's. and these coils do not go low

proof-http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44033&highlight=ksport+thread

proof- http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134672&highlight=ksport+thread

would you like me to keep going?

KsportJade

dude stop trying to make excuses.. they are not using 15's. and these coils do not go low

proof-http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44033&highlight=ksport+thread

proof- http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134672&highlight=ksport+thread

would you like me to keep going?

WHOA no one is making excuses I just simply recommended doing more digging into their situation and how they can claim is going so low when everyone else doesnt advertise that way.

smartHatchMK5

WHOA no one is making excuses I just simply recommended doing more digging into their situation and how they can claim is going so low when everyone else doesnt advertise that way.

and i did. and there not using 15's..

look that's YOUR vender.. i bought this product thinking they were both performance and go low.

KsportJade

and i did. and there not using 15's..

look that's YOUR vender.. i bought this product thinking they were both performance and go low.

They have been contacted to edit their wording on their website to not give our customers the wrong impression. Dont worry I am on it like white on rice!

**Edit: just got email confirming changed**