GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
Stay at home and have a nice cup of tea, and have some crumpets.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
The mall I work at is this upper class mall, and I swear the way some of these spoiled ass kids talk to their parents is ridiculous. I know if I ever did that shit to my parents back when i was a kid I'd probably be dead.

That is because most parents don't do any kind of real "parenting" anymore. They give their kids a cell phone before they can even drive and expect them to just raise themselves.

When I was a kid if you talked back, you got dealt with any most likely didn't go it again.

There are so many more distractions to occupy young kids minds today that it in the end pollutes it to the point that they cannot be controlled. Just ask Maury Povich or any person that has "wanted" to be on any kind of reality show. What is the mindset of a person who wants to be exploited and will do so willingly?

J-DUB

got splashback?
i want to do this to my muffler. its the ultimate sleeper mod. Hollowed out stock muffler. Ill go with no res and all that jazz, just stock looking in the back.:thumbsup:

J-DUB

got splashback?
bwahahahahahaha

now which one is kurupt?

you got he midwest absolutely correct. Gangster whaaaa. let me go get in my cobalt dawg with 22's :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.