GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 Brake Upgrade

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
After seeing the price I just have to jump in...I am seriously thinking if I should pull the trigger or not...But with the current economic situation, maybe we will see 50% off in a few month?

I just bought a set 10mins ago.......front and rear set for 1300!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skcheng

Ready to race!
I just bought a set 10mins ago.......front and rear set for 1300!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome :thumbup:

Now you need the Tyrolsport bushings, Neuspeed lines and pads du jour!! I'm really enjoying the HPS pads. No noise or dust and firm stopping power. That's a GREAT deal!!

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
Awesome :thumbup:

Now you need the Tyrolsport bushings, Neuspeed lines and pads du jour!! I'm really enjoying the HPS pads. No noise or dust and firm stopping power. That's a GREAT deal!!

i think the autotech kit comes with ss lines. What will those Tyrolsport bushings do?

skcheng

Ready to race!
i think the autotech kit comes with ss lines. What will those Tyrolsport bushings do?

Here's a link to the kit:

http://www.tyrolsport.com/index.php?p=product&id=205&parent=64

With these caliper stiffeners, you get reduced reduced brake flex and uneven pad wear. I also think it improves modulation and brake feel.

Really not expensive. I didn't realize that the Autotech kit comes with SS lines. That's even a better deal!!

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Ah, I decided to give in....but autotech site is down (at least in Taiwan), well sounds like God doesn't want me to waste my money.

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
Ah, I decided to give in....but autotech site is down (at least in Taiwan), well sounds like God doesn't want me to waste my money.

its not down, i just placed my order of:

1 x r32 front brake kit
2 x r32 rear brake kit
2 x fuel pump upgrade

my friend in hk gave in and got me to order a fuel pump mod and the r32 rear brake upgrade since he's got ap racing in the front.:thumbsup:

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
it's probably over.

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
I took a ride in Sk's car yesterday, the brakes are ridiculous, even on snow tires. Really makes you realize how much the GTI brakes are lacking, also makes the R32 upgrade even more tempting...

godsten

Ready to race!
This will be a truly newb question but is it not possible to put your front brakes on the rear if you do a swap. What would it take?