GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

suzuki gsxr or honda cbr

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Gixxer is for the ghey. That's the trendy bike. CBRs are at least a hundred times better looking, and I would say way better quality too. Not only that, the power band on the CBR has a better range than the Suzuki.

You should add to your list with Yomamaha and Kawasucky. The Kawis are just so dang ugly.

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
On a serious note, the Triumph Daytona 675 is an incredible bike. The 3 cylinder is great. The bikes you listed are all very different. In all honesty though, if you get a 600cc you're eventually going to want to go 1000cc, it's like the guys who say they're not going to chip their GTI because it's fast enough...the feeling doesn't last long.

I would go with the CBR, It's a great bike, and Honda engineering is second to none. If you want to be a bit different, get the Triumph, you don't see many of them, and the engine and transmission is pretty impressive, the chassis...not so much. I was kidding about the Ducati by the way, the thing is a pig.

One more thing, the Kawasaki ZX-6R is hands down the most neutral bike, it's down on power, but the chassis is amazing. If you want something easy to ride with enough power to get you in a lot of trouble. Go Ninja.

chonface

does not have pink eye
looking for some feedback b.c first time buyer...which bike should i go with...ive ridden dirt bikes and dual sport bikes before so im either going with 600 or 750...also looking at a bike called triumph..feedback please

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/images/smilies/iono.gif

my first bike was a yamaha R6 then i got a suzuki TLR 1000, and then a yamaha R1, i would say all the 600's will make you smile and all are made really well, so sit on them and go for what you like, whats comfy, what looks the best, too bad your not in Cali i'd sell you my R1, good luck ride safe

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
wow lol...shes hot...my godfather died on a ducatti...so thats out they scare me i rode his......i think i am going with cbr for sure just checking the feedback i figured honda made better anyway...but still looking into triumph

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I've owned all three. gsxr 600, triumph S3, and now a honda cbr600rr trust me get the honda:thumbsup:

chonface

does not have pink eye
i will say this ...atleast in my area honda retains value a little better when i bought my R1 i was lookin at CBR 1000's and they were always $1~2K more

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
I've owned all three. gsxr 600, triumph S3, and now a honda cbr600rr trust me get the honda:thumbsup:

Pretty much sums it up. Thread done, get the CBR. Try to get an 08, i don't know how other people feel about ABS on bikes, but i would go without. The 09 CBR comes in some new colors and has an ABS option (weighs 21lbs more with ABS) I would try to find an 08 with a few miles on it.

The triumph is great though, my friend had a Street Triple, the naked version of the Daytona 675. It was beautiful, sounds incredible too. Good luck with whatever you choose, and definitely ride safe.:thumbsup:

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
thanks big help guys stil tossin it up between triumph and honda...leaning more toward cbr