GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much do you pay for insurance?

bluemonk

Neophyte
1. Who is your insurance provider?
2. How much is your insurance?
3. How many accidents or tickets have you received?

I was looking to get a GTI so I got a quote from Progressive.com

1. Progressive
2. about $800 a year ($67 a month) if I pay all at once or $1200 a year
3. 1 accident, not at fault, 0 tickets

Go! :smile:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

VinVin

Ready to race!
1. State Farm
2. 2000 a year as secondary driver =_= and my family has been with them for over 25 years...
3. 1 accident, not at fault, and no tickets...

VinVin

Ready to race!
5xx close to 600 per month.

3 door right? yah I'd probably be paying the same amount if I hadn't gotten the 5 door... heck even with the 5 door if I was first driver I'd be paying that much =_= State farm likes to shaft their long time clients it seems =_=

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
2500 a year, geico, full coverage.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
my car, dads and moms car about $4000 every year

it used to be $3400 for all of us but thanks to me i raised it by one accident, and 3 speeding tickets:yikes:

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
State Farm. About $650 a year for the MKV GTI. One accident. They say it was my fault. But the bastids are wrong. surprisingly, It cost me more for my 2001 GTI VR6 than it does for my 2006.5 GTI.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
I"ve had State Farm for about 15 years now....no accidents (knocking on wood), and I pay monthly, $67. I'm adding my wife's car to my insurance, so the multi car discount will drop it even lower. Your age and marital status will affect this too. I think you get a price cut when you're 25, and then another price cut if either (a) you turn 30, or (b) get married. Whichever happens first. You get more discounts if you have multi cars on the account, and also your home insurance too.

generic83

lol wheel spin
Progressive, 2 accidents on my records, 1 my fault, 1 not my fault. No tickets, about 170 a month in south florida, 25 years old, college grad. Its decent, but can't wait for the accidents to drop off though.