GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Modified 2006 GTI

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
I hate to do this but I am just not making enough money to afford this thing anymore. Im not looking to make any money on the car, but just pay it off. To start it is a 2006 VW GTI that is t-red in color. The car has just under 50,000 miles on it and has never given me any problems. I feel that this car is in excellent condition and really only has a few flaws. There are of course rock chips because MKV paint sucks. Also, my front fenders are a little wavy because of how low I am and the offset of my wheels. Modifications as listed:

Interior:

MKV Black leather Jetta seats
Cream trim
B&M Short Shifter
Custom hardwood floor in the hatch
Factory cd player with a wired FM Mod, line out converter and a rockford amp along with an audiobahn sub, it sounds pretty good :thumbup:

Exterior:

Rabbit front end
Smoothed and painted front and side rubs
Smoothed and painted side markers
Jap TDI rear lower valance
Shaved antenna
Cream roof and mirrors
Rear wiper delete

Suspension/Wheels:

B&G coilovers, fronts are all the way down with 1 locking collar and no bump stops
BBS RS 17x8, 17x9 et35, fresh rebuild, new bolts, lips are fully polished, centers are cream to match exterior accents, new Falken 512s 205/45 all around. These things are beautiful.
FK sway bar endlinks (not installed but included)
16" steelies with some balloon tires for winter

Performance:

Nuespeed intake
Tectonics downpipe, no cat w/ 2 1/2" piping back to a turndown

I get compliments everyday on this car. I recently placed 3rd at DATB this year too. It has been a terrific car, but I just need something a little older with no car payment for now. Tell your friends, tell your family, someone buy this thing :thumbup:

You can PM me on here, email me at m.wobbleton@gmail.com or call me at 410-733-3770.

Price is set at $20,000. As I said its set here because that is what I owe on the car. If you have an older mk2 or something that runs that you want to throw in Ide be down with that lol :thumbup:

I can get more pics if requested

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I probably would but I still owe on my car. Roof was done at Aces auto body here in MD. It has new wheels on it now, and in a few weeks it will have a :R front on it, with a black shield, and the roof and mirrors are going black.

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
Roof is paint. I went for the Jetta leatherette seats because they will last longer then leather seats and I dont put anyone in the back seat. So to me it looks cleaner without the seat release handle being there.

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
Heres a recent pic of the car. Has gti front, and gti rear on now. Has a stock turbo back exhaust w/ res delete. Some stock denvers with good tires, and I switched to fks. Was going to paint the roof and mirrors black but leave for basic training in 2 weeks and its not worth it. If your interested anywhere from Jan 13th-Middle of March, Ill be in OK for BCT and wont be able to answer.