GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New OEM DV 06H 145 710 D - Diaphragm Removed!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Hey guys,

we were recently working on a few new vehicles and discovered another rolling change VW/Audi has made. Apparently they have upgraded the Diverter Valve, again, to the new part below. It looks pretty solid from what we can tell and the spring included feels a bit stronger as well. The new part number is 06H 145 710 D. We've seen little to no problems with the OEM G valve, however we'll be testing this new OEM part with all our setups.

From looking at ETKA it appears this new valve will come standard on all 2.0T's from now on so there may be a few people out there with this part already!

I just want to point out, we are not selling this part or keeping an inventory of them so I'm sorry, I can't sell you any. If anyone wants to pick one up, check with your local VW parts department to see if they have began stocking the part! Looks like this is going to be a cheap solution for everyone running the early 2.0T DV's!

Here are the photos!

bwoodahl

Ready to race!
Good stuff (thank you for the "heads up"). I'm heading out to my dealer, it will be interesting to see if they have this new DV in stock.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Did you pull this from an 08.5 TSI or an 09 TSI?
Also, Im assuming this was in a GTI?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I dont know but I know im pickin one of these up...it looks like a tank hehehe

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Surprised they went to a whole new design approach. Will be interesting to see how reliable they are and if they will be able to hold more boost.

ChronicTeutonic

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI, S4 Avant
Got an 09 TSI?! gonna have a look sometime this weekend...

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I'm totally getting this. My factory PCV was just replaced and I'm sure my DV isn't far behind. This looks like a good OEM solution that wouldn't raise warranty flags with the stealership.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
it should fit the FSI

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Only issue with fitmit is that TSI and FSI have different turbo manufactures and I am guessing by the look that it would fit as the hole pattern looks the same, but someone needs to test fit it, maybe APR has alrady done so.