GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The DM closed loop K04+ tune vs their original open loop tune...reviews wanted

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I never even really tried the latest or last K04+tune, or closed loop tune, DM sent out just before they closed up shop. I received it in an email and loaded it but it didn't seem to run smoothly. I wasn't a fan of the open loop tune I originally got because of the boost remaining peaked throughout the revs and I switched back to my GIAC K04 H.O. tune. If you did try their K04+ closed loop tune...please leave your review...I may go get my stock tune loaded again so I could give it another try just to see if I can get it running better and if it is worth running. I want to do this to see if the hpfp target pressures go up from 110 bar I've had since switching back to the GIAC tune. Some know of this ongoing issue of mine. I would be out $100 to $120 for the loading of the stock tune...twice...if I have to switch back to the GIAC in the end.

If you did load that new closed-loop K04+ version, could you tell me what you liked about it over the open-loop constant peak boost tune they originally came out with? I just haven't heard any reviews on this to date.

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
i will try this file next week i

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
hope i can get 1.5 bar at 6000rpm

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
i used to get 1.4 to 1.5 bar at 6000rpm by apr file ,now is only 1.2 to 1.3 bar

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You do have both the open and the newer closed loop versions of the DM K04+ tune?