GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spark plugs for k04

DarkX

Your Boss :P
Car(s)
GTI ED30 DSG
When I went for my tune the guys at REVO asked me and made it very important about whether I had recently replaced (not upgraded) my spark plugs. Told them yeah my new spark plugs don't have more than 500 km on them (few days prior to getting my tune I had my service done and replaced spark plugs), so they told me ok keep them since they're new, but get back here in about 10,000 km and we'll upgrade them. So yeah if you're due to replacing your stock you should upgrade as well. Don't remember exactly to what (they did mention it just don't remember) but tomorrow I'm gonna give them a call for some business and I can ask.

GTImarcus

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm recently went Revo k04 and the car has never been running right. No codes or anything and I have 50k miles and haven't changed my plugs..I don't know of this could be the reason but I'm running 5* of timing which is super low and dynod 277whp and 260tq

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
He keeps talkin about stage 1 and 2 though so idk

I've run 30+psi on my GT35R setup on stock plugs.

A stock turbo 2.0t doesn't need cooler plugs.

Way bigger than your KO4

I'm recently went Revo k04 and the car has never been running right. No codes or anything and I have 50k miles and haven't changed my plugs..I don't know of this could be the reason but I'm running 5* of timing which is super low and dynod 277whp and 260tq

Change your plugs and see. It only take 10 mins to change and cost a few bucks.

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
Do a search on here to find the name of the stock NGK plug, buy, install. They are pre-gapped.

If I had to guess it sounds like you will need a spark plug socket as well.

I take that back, give me you K04, you don't deserve it :biggrin:
I'm kidding (a little)

GTImarcus

Passed Driver's Ed
I actually installed my k04 and left the injectors to be installed at a shop :) I'm pretty knowledgable with most stuff on my car but I'm still learning