GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV


  VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com


 
Register
MYGOLF garage
Timeslips
Search
Members List
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Go Back   VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com > Main Topics > GTI / Rabbit / Golf MkV General Discussions



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2019, 11:43 PM   #1
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
United Gray MKV GTI

Hey guys, I am in the process of rebuilding my car and I recently purchased a hood from some guy on Facebook. I forgot to grab the vin on it for the rebuild paperwork and I messaged the guy, but he won't respond (it's been over 4 months). I am now stuck relying on somebody to throw me a vin number of a car with similar color so I could throw it on the sheet, simply just so that its there. On the other hand, I am looking for mkv gti shells (no motor or blown motor). LMK and thanks ahead of time!
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:29 AM   #2
MagicMK
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomunic View Post
Hey guys, I am in the process of rebuilding my car and I recently purchased a hood from some guy on Facebook. I forgot to grab the vin on it for the rebuild paperwork and I messaged the guy, but he won't respond (it's been over 4 months). I am now stuck relying on somebody to throw me a vin number of a car with similar color so I could throw it on the sheet, simply just so that its there. On the other hand, I am looking for mkv gti shells (no motor or blown motor). LMK and thanks ahead of time!
You're a new member and this is a very odd request. Maybe the guy that sold you the hood isn't responding because giving you the VIN # off of his car was not part of the deal related to selling you a hood. So, why would somebody from this website "throw you a VIN" from their own car - the VIN is, of course, a unique identity plate that ties that specific vehicle to that specific owner, assuming it's a registered driveable car?

Why can't you use the VIN from the GTI you're rebuilding -- that's really the question? If the car was in a serious wreck, then it would have a R-Title for a salvaged vehicle -- but, it would still have its own VIN. Also, why do you say, "rebuilding your car," but you never say what year you're rebuilding, or even that the vehicle is even a VW GTI. So, again, why are you asking people from this website to "throw you a VIN" and what "sheet" are you trying to put someone else's VIN on? Clearly, whatever you're doing isn't legal, if you need some random person's VIN to do it, and the fact your account is so new and the way your story reads -- "hey, I bought a hood off of Facebook"... what does that have to do with anything and why would a guy selling you a used hood give you the VIN off his car in the first place?

Last edited by MagicMK; 08-13-2019 at 10:15 AM.
MagicMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMK View Post
You're a new member and this is a very odd request. Maybe the guy that sold you the hood isn't responding because giving you the VIN # off of his car was not part of the deal related to selling you a hood. So, why would somebody from this website "throw you a VIN" from their own car - the VIN is, of course, a unique identity plate that ties that specific vehicle to that specific owner, assuming it's a registered driveable car?

Why can't you use the VIN from the GTI you're rebuilding -- that's really the question? If the car was in a serious wreck, then it would have a R-Title for a salvaged vehicle -- but, it would still have its own VIN. Also, why do you say, "rebuilding your car," but you never say what year you're rebuilding, or even that the vehicle is even a VW GTI. So, again, why are you asking people from this website to "throw you a VIN" and what "sheet" are you trying to put someone else's VIN on? Clearly, whatever you're doing isn't legal, if you need some random person's VIN to do it, and the fact your account is so new and the way your story reads -- "hey, I bought a hood off of Facebook"... what does that have to do with anything and why would a guy selling you a used hood give you the VIN off his car in the first place?
Sorry brother I think I may be misunderstood. When making a sale of used automotive parts, it is good practice for the seller to give the vin number of the car as proof of valid ownership(not stolen). I have purchased a large amount of parts for this vehicle, recieving the vin number for each of them so that I could then write a receipt of the transaction and include the vin on there so that when the inspector checks the car, they can see I have a valid VW vin (so they know I didn't steal it). I have an 08 mkv gti and am rebuilding it due to it being my brothers accident car and the sentimental value it holds. I am looking for a favor, but favors are not always delivered so I can understand why people wouldn't want to give a vin number to some guy through text or email. The vin is an identification number, but in reality it is not of high confidentiality. Anyone can see your vin. I am not looking to steal a vin, just looking to see if someone is willing. A good candidate would be a crashed car that someone scrapped. I'm into the hood a good chunk of money and part of the deal was the vin (mentioned in conversation b/w me and seller). He wouldn't respond and I forgot to check it before I left and now I am relying on anyone who can help. I am looking for shells with clean titles because it's easier to swap motors into a clean title car than getting a rebuilt title in my state. Sorry for the lack of details brother, I appreciate the feedback. It helps me to make it look less sketchy.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #4
MagicMK
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomunic View Post
Sorry brother I think I may be misunderstood. When making a sale of used automotive parts, it is good practice for the seller to give the vin number of the car as proof of valid ownership(not stolen). I have purchased a large amount of parts for this vehicle, recieving the vin number for each of them so that I could then write a receipt of the transaction and include the vin on there so that when the inspector checks the car, they can see I have a valid VW vin (so they know I didn't steal it). I have an 08 mkv gti and am rebuilding it due to it being my brothers accident car and the sentimental value it holds. I am looking for a favor, but favors are not always delivered so I can understand why people wouldn't want to give a vin number to some guy through text or email. The vin is an identification number, but in reality it is not of high confidentiality. Anyone can see your vin. I am not looking to steal a vin, just looking to see if someone is willing. A good candidate would be a crashed car that someone scrapped. I'm into the hood a good chunk of money and part of the deal was the vin (mentioned in conversation b/w me and seller). He wouldn't respond and I forgot to check it before I left and now I am relying on anyone who can help. I am looking for shells with clean titles because it's easier to swap motors into a clean title car than getting a rebuilt title in my state. Sorry for the lack of details brother, I appreciate the feedback. It helps me to make it look less sketchy.
Okay, but if you're rebuilding your brother's 08 VW GTI, it would already have a VIN on the body, so why aren't you using that one? I did not see that explanation in your response about rebuilding your brother's car. Also, interestingly enough, I have a Union Grey 2008 GTI, but there's no way I'm giving out my VIN #. Yes, if you saw it in a parking lot, you could write it down or take a pic of it on your phone - but it's not very easy to find a Union Grey MKV just sitting somewhere. If somebody really wanted a VIN, you could probably find a Craigslist listing somewhere in the US using Google where the sale has a Carfax link with the VIN on it. Actually, if somebody wanted one bad enough, that person could simply cruise by a VW dealership -- there's likely to be an MKV somewhere on the lot, if not for sale, then waiting for some type of service in the VW garage.

I doubt anyone here is just going to give out their VIN #, though - and that absolutely includes me. As I said, it's STILL not clear why you're not just using the VIN on your brother's 08 GTI... why do you need ANOTHER VIN if what you're doing is legal?
MagicMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:51 PM   #5
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMK View Post
Okay, but if you're rebuilding your brother's 08 VW GTI, it would already have a VIN on the body, so why aren't you using that one? I did not see that explanation in your response about rebuilding your brother's car. Also, interestingly enough, I have a Union Grey 2008 GTI, but there's no way I'm giving out my VIN #. Yes, if you saw it in a parking lot, you could write it down or take a pic of it on your phone - but it's not very easy to find a Union Grey MKV just sitting somewhere. If somebody really wanted a VIN, you could probably find a Craigslist listing somewhere in the US using Google where the sale has a Carfax link with the VIN on it. Actually, if somebody wanted one bad enough, that person could simply cruise by a VW dealership -- there's likely to be an MKV somewhere on the lot, if not for sale, then waiting for some type of service in the VW garage.

I doubt anyone here is just going to give out their VIN #, though - and that absolutely includes me. As I said, it's STILL not clear why you're not just using the VIN on your brother's 08 GTI... why do you need ANOTHER VIN if what you're doing is legal?
The car was in a front end collision and the hood was badly twisted. I have since had the frame repaired from the accident. I cant use the same VIN for the hood because I am not reusing the hood that came with the car since it was so badly damage. I needed the VIN from the gti I got the new hood from. Just cant get it so I am looking for someone willing to just let me have their vin so I can prove the hood isn't stolen. In the end, the worst that can happen is that I have to buy a nee hood. If you ever find a shell or blown motor mkv gti let me know. Thanks for the advice.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:08 PM   #6
MagicMK
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomunic View Post
The car was in a front end collision and the hood was badly twisted. I have since had the frame repaired from the accident. I cant use the same VIN for the hood because I am not reusing the hood that came with the car since it was so badly damage. I needed the VIN from the gti I got the new hood from. Just cant get it so I am looking for someone willing to just let me have their vin so I can prove the hood isn't stolen. In the end, the worst that can happen is that I have to buy a nee hood. If you ever find a shell or blown motor mkv gti let me know. Thanks for the advice.
Wait a sec, that does not make sense. You said you needed the VIN from the previous Facebook seller, but now you're saying the VIN is on the hood and it does not match? I have a GTI, and I'm not aware of the VIN being on the hood... and if it was on the hood, why would you need to ask the person that sold you the hood for the VIN? People replace hoods due to crashes all of the time, and that does not require you to change your VIN.

Why don't you provide a pic of your car and this hood, because you're story isn't adding up.
MagicMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:16 PM   #7
GTI's
FIA GT Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI Z4Z4 P03 PIP
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomunic View Post
Hey guys, I am in the process of rebuilding my car and I recently purchased a hood from some guy on Facebook. I forgot to grab the vin on it for the rebuild paperwork and I messaged the guy, but he won't respond (it's been over 4 months). I am now stuck relying on somebody to throw me a vin number of a car with similar color so I could throw it on the sheet, simply just so that its there. On the other hand, I am looking for mkv gti shells (no motor or blown motor). LMK and thanks ahead of time!
Just pull one from the web or the parking lot I understand what you are doing rebuilding the car and trying to keep proof of how you got the parts legally. What I do not understand is why you are looking for a shell unless doing a swap of parts from one to the other don't want those hidden VINs messing you up.
GTI's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #8
PSU
1660/5000
 
PSU's Avatar
 
Drives: .:R32
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Penn State
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMK View Post
You're a new member and this is a very odd request. Maybe the guy that sold you the hood isn't responding because giving you the VIN # off of his car was not part of the deal related to selling you a hood. So, why would somebody from this website "throw you a VIN" from their own car - the VIN is, of course, a unique identity plate that ties that specific vehicle to that specific owner, assuming it's a registered driveable car?



Why can't you use the VIN from the GTI you're rebuilding -- that's really the question? If the car was in a serious wreck, then it would have a R-Title for a salvaged vehicle -- but, it would still have its own VIN. Also, why do you say, "rebuilding your car," but you never say what year you're rebuilding, or even that the vehicle is even a VW GTI. So, again, why are you asking people from this website to "throw you a VIN" and what "sheet" are you trying to put someone else's VIN on? Clearly, whatever you're doing isn't legal, if you need some random person's VIN to do it, and the fact your account is so new and the way your story reads -- "hey, I bought a hood off of Facebook"... what does that have to do with anything and why would a guy selling you a used hood give you the VIN off his car in the first place?

From what I understand, hes just covering his tracks.

This hood came from VIN xxxyyy

This bumper came from VIN yyyzzz

Etc, etc.

Id guess hes not in the US as thats not common practice here but I do understand where hes coming from.
__________________
****
PSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:31 PM   #9
GTI's
FIA GT Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI Z4Z4 P03 PIP
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU View Post
From what I understand, hes just covering his tracks.

This hood came from VIN xxxyyy

This bumper came from VIN yyyzzz

Etc, etc.

Id guess hes not in the US as thats not common practice here but I do understand where hes coming from.
Looks like OP is from the "East Coast" and different states and types of titles on the car may require the VIN that the parts came from or at least a bill of sale.
GTI's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:33 PM   #10
GIACUser
Master Wallet Mechanic
 
GIACUser's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 UG EFR7163
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,147
My apologies to poster but nobody knows you and you are asking for personal info with a story that may or may not be true. You would have to be on here quite a while to get that kind of an ask.
__________________
2008 GTI EFR7163 - 480whp
GIACUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:38 AM   #11
vwengineer
FIA World Rally Car Newbie
 
vwengineer's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf 5 GTI (stock AXX)
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 481
The VIN is visible from the outside of any parked car, if you want so badly a VIN then look around for a Golf 5 same color and then write it down. I don't understand your point though, you have a receipt from the transaction, isn't it enough?
vwengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM   #12
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwengineer View Post
The VIN is visible from the outside of any parked car, if you want so badly a VIN then look around for a Golf 5 same color and then write it down. I don't understand your point though, you have a receipt from the transaction, isn't it enough?
In my state, the inspection requires a recipet and vin on a document where you have to list major parts replaced (hood, fender, door, etc). I could steal a vin, but I am just not intrusive like that and contradicts my morals. I just ask people and if they say yes, great, if not then thats fine as well.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:48 AM   #13
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIACUser View Post
My apologies to poster but nobody knows you and you are asking for personal info with a story that may or may not be true. You would have to be on here quite a while to get that kind of an ask.
No apology needed bro I completely understand👍
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:49 AM   #14
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU View Post
From what I understand, hes just covering his tracks.

This hood came from VIN xxxyyy

This bumper came from VIN yyyzzz

Etc, etc.

Id guess hes not in the US as thats not common practice here but I do understand where hes coming from.
Exactly whats going on except i do live in the US its just difficult to pass this inspection in my state. They want everything documented and ID.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:51 AM   #15
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI's View Post
Just pull one from the web or the parking lot I understand what you are doing rebuilding the car and trying to keep proof of how you got the parts legally. What I do not understand is why you are looking for a shell unless doing a swap of parts from one to the other don't want those hidden VINs messing you up.
I would take a shell simply in the case that I fail this inspection for stupid little things. My buddy has done this many times but always manages to fail for cracked mudguards, broken fog bulb, or something silly like that.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:48 PM   #16
MagicMK
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomunic View Post
I would take a shell simply in the case that I fail this inspection for stupid little things. My buddy has done this many times but always manages to fail for cracked mudguards, broken fog bulb, or something silly like that.
Why have you not mentioned this mysterious East Coast state, yet???.... you're asking for somebody on here to provide you their VIN, yet you're treating your state like, uhm, a "state secret."

It would be more helpful to your case if you provided pics of the car and this hood... and I'm still not clear on the hood VIN issue. Hoods are replaced all of the time due to front end collisions. I'm not aware of a VIN anywhere on the hood, and even if there was one, then you have a bill of sale, so why do you need a VIN? Any question at inspection, you have the FB bill of sale from the guy that never responds, right?

I'm sorry, but your lack of detail of where you are or who you are and the fact that your brand new to this forum given your question is for somebody's VIN # is a red flag. We of course don't know if you're really even in the United States. Maybe you are, maybe you're not - you've yet to provide what state you're rebuilding this car. Maybe if you provided your specific state, somebody else on here might be familiar with that state and be able to be more helpful with your concerns -- did you not consider that?
MagicMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:00 PM   #17
MagicMK
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIACUser View Post
My apologies to poster but nobody knows you and you are asking for personal info with a story that may or may not be true. You would have to be on here quite a while to get that kind of an ask.
Nobody seems to be addressing the inconsistency on the hood.

Is there a VIN on the hood or not? In his response, he advised the reason he came to this forum was SPECIFICALLY because he bought a hood on FB and the guy wouldn't give him the VIN. In another response, he says he needs somebody else's VIN to explain why the hood has a different VIN number.

He wrote:
Quote:
The car was in a front end collision and the hood was badly twisted. I have since had the frame repaired from the accident. I cant use the same VIN for the hood because I am not reusing the hood that came with the car since it was so badly damage. I needed the VIN from the gti I got the new hood from. Just cant get it so I am looking for someone willing to just let me have their vin so I can prove the hood isn't stolen. In the end, the worst that can happen is that I have to buy a nee hood. If you ever find a shell or blown motor mkv gti let me know. Thanks for the advice.

Again, nobody has addressed the underlying reason he's claiming to need a VIN. Is the VIN stamped on the hood somewhere, and if so, the hood is commonly replaced in accidents, so why would the hood VIN need to match even if there was a VIN on the hood, which I don't think there is. In addition, there are many aftermarket manufacturers of MKV hoods, so not every hood is even a genuine VW hood, anyway. How does this hood issue make sense as a reason for requesting somebody give him their VIN?

The story doesn't add up to me - in addition, the OP isn't even providing details of which state he's doing this from. How about a pic of this car, how about the OP name the actual state -- why use "East Coast" and be secretive about the state.

The whole thing sounds super sketchy to me.
MagicMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:14 PM   #18
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMK View Post
Nobody seems to be addressing the inconsistency on the hood.

Is there a VIN on the hood or not? In his response, he advised the reason he came to this forum was SPECIFICALLY because he bought a hood on FB and the guy wouldn't give him the VIN. In another response, he says he needs somebody else's VIN to explain why the hood has a different VIN number.


He wrote:



Again, nobody has addressed the underlying reason he's claiming to need a VIN. Is the VIN stamped on the hood somewhere, and if so, the hood is commonly replaced in accidents, so why would the hood VIN need to match even if there was a VIN on the hood, which I don't think there is. In addition, there are many aftermarket manufacturers of MKV hoods, so not every hood is even a genuine VW hood, anyway. How does this hood issue make sense as a reason for requesting somebody give him their VIN?

The story doesn't add up to me - in addition, the OP isn't even providing details of which state he's doing this from. How about a pic of this car, how about the OP name the actual state -- why use "East Coast" and be secretive about the state.

The whole thing sounds super sketchy to me.
I just wanted a vin from a similar color car. I was recommended to do this from my friend. I have plenty of vins from my other parts, but none of them are body panels except my front bumper (i got from a white 09 2 door). Im in CT and we have a form where we list the major components we purchased used and must include a vin.
Trying to post pics through my phone isnt working. Will send some after I get off from work👍
Also, if there is a vin on the hood, could someone tell me where it would be located. I couldn't find it.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #19
vwengineer
FIA World Rally Car Newbie
 
vwengineer's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf 5 GTI (stock AXX)
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 481
Why not put the VIN from another part your replaced then? Probably that these cars were parted anyway
vwengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:44 PM   #20
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwengineer View Post
Why not put the VIN from another part your replaced then? Probably that these cars were parted anyway
That was my back up plan. A lot of parts were just parts though so I have no idea what color the cars they came off of were. Going to try to search these vins and see if any are United Gray.
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:30 PM   #21
GTI's
FIA GT Champion
 
Drives: 2008 GTI Z4Z4 P03 PIP
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMK View Post
Nobody seems to be addressing the inconsistency on the hood.

Is there a VIN on the hood or not? In his response, he advised the reason he came to this forum was SPECIFICALLY because he bought a hood on FB and the guy wouldn't give him the VIN. In another response, he says he needs somebody else's VIN to explain why the hood has a different VIN number.

He wrote:



Again, nobody has addressed the underlying reason he's claiming to need a VIN. Is the VIN stamped on the hood somewhere, and if so, the hood is commonly replaced in accidents, so why would the hood VIN need to match even if there was a VIN on the hood, which I don't think there is. In addition, there are many aftermarket manufacturers of MKV hoods, so not every hood is even a genuine VW hood, anyway. How does this hood issue make sense as a reason for requesting somebody give him their VIN?

The story doesn't add up to me - in addition, the OP isn't even providing details of which state he's doing this from. How about a pic of this car, how about the OP name the actual state -- why use "East Coast" and be secretive about the state.

The whole thing sounds super sketchy to me.
No the hood does not have the Vehicle Identification Number stamped into it or even a label with the number, OP just wants a Vehicle Identification Number that can be logged in the file for where the parts came from.

MK5 have at least 4 places that the VIN can be easily found, the others are not made public knowledge for a reason.
GTI's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:40 PM   #22
nomunic
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Gray GTI
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: East Coast
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI's View Post
No the hood does not have the Vehicle Identification Number stamped into it or even a label with the number, OP just wants a Vehicle Identification Number that can be logged in the file for where the parts came from.

MK5 have at least 4 places that the VIN can be easily found, the others are not made public knowledge for a reason.
Thanks brother
nomunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.