GOLFMKV

VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com

Register
MYGOLF garage
Timeslips
Search
Members List
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com > Marketplace > Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 09-24-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
crazylegs
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 08 MKV GTI, 99 Hyundai Sonata
FS: Bilstein PSS Coilovers

Purchased June 5th 2015 and installed July 21st 2015. 37,000 miles on them, no issues as they are currently on my car. I am testing the waters to see what people will offer. The rears have only 9k miles on them since I asked Bilstein to send me replacements since a V2 version came out after purchasing the entire coilover set from ECS tuning in June.

Reasons for sale - Will most likely be installing Bilstein touring shocks and struts with OEM Springs or H&R OE Sport Springs since my fiancee will start sharing this car with me.

Located in Nassau County, New York. A majority of driving is highway or town, the car has been in New York City once.

2008 GTI APR Stage 2+/Neuspeed P-Flo Intake, APR HPFP, APR Downpipe, Koni FSD/Eibach Pro-Kit, 034 Rear Sway Bar set to stiff, New South Performance Vent Mount Boost Gauge, Full Wolfsburg front end conversion, Hawk ceramic pads.
crazylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #2
crazylegs
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 08 MKV GTI, 99 Hyundai Sonata
Bump

2008 GTI APR Stage 2+/Neuspeed P-Flo Intake, APR HPFP, APR Downpipe, Koni FSD/Eibach Pro-Kit, 034 Rear Sway Bar set to stiff, New South Performance Vent Mount Boost Gauge, Full Wolfsburg front end conversion, Hawk ceramic pads.
crazylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:34 PM   #3
FiXXXerX
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2009 Tornado Red GTI
Just wanted to ask, how did you get Bilstein to send you the V2 rears? I've got a set of PSS's and have issues with one of the rear shocks that I was planning on dealing with here in the next few weeks. I've had them for a few years now, so, I'm curious.

Also : BUMP

'09 Tornado Red GTI - Official Build Thread

||
The Euro Alliance - Central Florida ||
FiXXXerX is offline   Reply With Quote