GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I feel for ya man, that really sucks! Been a while since a build like this has been around, very glad to see some epic fresh builds. Sounds like you are doing it right to. On the bright side, you have an excuse to build the top end lol. I have to say, the HPA intake manifold would look soooo slick in there! Also helps with new w/m locations and lets that turbo really push air, bottoms already built and your going for some good numbers. Freeing up that last choke point really does help.

Sick build man, props regardless!

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
go texas yeaaaaaaaaa :D

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
I feel for ya man, that really sucks! Been a while since a build like this has been around, very glad to see some epic fresh builds. Sounds like you are doing it right to. On the bright side, you have an excuse to build the top end lol. I have to say, the HPA intake manifold would look soooo slick in there! Also helps with new w/m locations and lets that turbo really push air, bottoms already built and your going for some good numbers. Freeing up that last choke point really does help.

Sick build man, props regardless!

Thanks man!

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
Yeah :(

Gonna upgrade some parts while the head is off though :D

Check the turbo espec the turbine wheel make sure small pieces didn't damage the wheel , deff heat related failure could have been poor coolant flow around the head from that pinched off rad hose.

Hopefully nothing else got damaged look it over good and good luck on your rebuild. Bob G

613B6

Ready to race!
Have you figured out why the chuck of valve broke off? Piece of carbon fly off?