GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR - Good dealer around NYC/NJ/LI

DeepBlue

Ready to race!
My warranty is almost out so I'm finally gona go for stage1 to start with. Later, I will likely be going up to stage 3 (FSI-K04) or so.

Anyone can recommend a good APR dealer to get this done around NYC/NJ/LI? I'm in NYC but happy to drive out a few miles to get good service/install.

Boostedion

Redline Speed Worx! The only shop in the tristate area that I trust and take my car to. Give them a call, you wont regret it.

DeepBlue

Ready to race!
Thanks Guys.

I've seen Redline Speed Worx mentioned a few times before doing searches on the forum. They seem to have a solid rep, but are about 80 miles away from me which is not really a huge deal under normal circumstances. However, I'm thinking, if I end up with some post tune teething issues... that's a long way to limp back.

Will take a look at Drive Autoworks as well. I assume either will be willing to sit down with me and draw up a list of mods based on my requirements/expectations.

I might have to bring someone with me... Otherwise, there's a good chance I'll come for a stage 1 flash and walk out with a K04.

dmsquattro

Ready to race!
Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, NJ