GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Headlights

Hello everyone, some of you will tell me Im dumb as fuck for this, but I wanted to know if there's a way to put halogen headlights on HID's xenon factory headlights?, just bought for 150 for 2 good looking ones, and the actual normal oem hid's ones are around 400$ and on ebay, reason is because I found all my cables pilled off inside the headlights housing, and money is an actual problem right now for me, since I just rebuild my engine with my brother, any helps would be appreciate it, for the comments about downgrading, it's just headlights, money is my main problem.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
It can be done except the HID use a 12 pin plug and the Halogens use a 10 pin plug so you will have to change those out. They do not make a 12 to 10 pin plug harness unlike the 10 to 12 they make for people that convert the other direction. May want to go to the yard and cut the plug harness from a Halogen 10 pin plug car and use on the de-pined 12 pin plug. I do not believe all the pins you need for the halogens plug will fit so you may have to splice a few. You will need to use VCDS for the coding.