GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

rubixx90

Got 4 brand new Neogen's delivered today. Got a Replacement headlight delivered today. Got LED parking lots delivered today. Dropped my wheels off to get powdercoated. Dropped my car off to get the body touched up in prep for vinyl wrapping...

The last picture of my car before I unveil her for the show:

#SowoPrep

Were you at BFI Oktoberfest?

acewayne

Ready to race!
Tired to polish them. Freshly powder coated to forged charcoal, lips are 50% gloss and centers are satin and reassembled.

You're right. when I bought them, center was titanium anodized and polished lips.

:word: Ha, I have brushed anodized centers with polished lips and I don't want to polish the lips again :frown:. That powdercoat is fresh, I like it.

Wednesday I had to take my passenger mirror off and use some epoxy to put it back on. The stock adhesive was essentially almost all gone and the mirror was really shaky at higher speeds.

apollosfury

designeddwk
Got my dsg tune done earlier today. Loving it so far

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Drove to Indiana and back for Easter. Rubbed the shit out of the rear passenger quarter panel in the process. I hate bridge transitions.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Washed, clayed, compound, polish, waxed (all by hand). It was a long day but worth it.

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Visited this place today.

Also the roads in this place are just horrific. Bottomed out my exhaust numerous times over the past few days. Potholes everywhere. Dallas doesn't even have the freeze-thaw cycle. I don't understand. Lol

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Don't they say everything is bigger in Texas? I feel like larger potholes would be a logical extrapolation of that statement.

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
The highways and interstates are acceptable I guess..but the surface streets are downright scary in some spots. They have these like..dips in the road that are occasionally marked with signs that say DIP. Why not just repair the dip in the road vs putting up a sign??