GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What plans do you have for your car in the year 2015??

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
1) Clutch, going with a SRE clutch as my stock isnt going to last under the power a DM K04+ tune puts out.

2) Brakes, I like the AP racing 4pot fronts and want to do .:R32 rear to balance things out.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Be done with my GT28 build, be done with light bodywork so the car is clean again, do Nexus 7 head unit build.

Oh and also replace the old and cracked windshield washer fluid line so I can have that feature again lol.

CKGTI

Ready to race!
Repair/replace my bumper, lip, and wheel liners! Wife ripped it off backing away from a parking spot because it snagged on the bolt securing the parking concrete thingy to the ground.

How low are you? I'd say that's responsibility of the establishment or the town, no?

xatnys360

Ready to race!
Last year was the year of suspension; this will be the year of the drivetrain.

langer

i fix teefs
How low are you? I'd say that's responsibility of the establishment or the town, no?
Lowered on pro kit springs, maybe 1.5" max. I was so pissed about it I didn't even consider pursuing the parking garage angle. At this point, too late.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sell it and get something faster.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
^ well when I'm ready to retire the gti as a daily, I'm gonna get something more.. Refined? German made, rear drive. Or awd, but not fwd-biased-awd

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
Well, my transmission was a little screwed up (and I was getting a little bored) so at the end of 2014 I removed my K04, APR HPFP, Dieselgeek SS with aspirations of selling the car. Kept my wheels and left a few other mods on the car (Left it stage 2 ready but running stock tune)

Instead, just today, I picked up a good transmission with 33k miles for only $300. I'm going to swap out the transmission myself in the spring. Then I am going to refresh suspension bits and get a new set of coilovers (maybe air). Just want to make the car more comfortable for daily use.

I plan on getting my motorcycle license this spring and grabbing a cheap bike to learn on. Then maybe something RWD and convertible.

Boosty

Ready to race!
- get the LSD installed that has been sitting on the bench
- purchase and install a set of Boxster S seats

That would look nice , the boxer s seats.
Are they direct bolt on , no mods required?

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
- get the LSD installed that has been sitting on the bench
- purchase and install a set of Boxster S seats

Where might one get Boxter S seats from? Just getting lucky and finding a wrecked one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Nevermind... Found a boatload onEbay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk