GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Dakota, barren of VWs?

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the advice. I actually picked up a 06 mkv from the cities around the time you posted. So far so good with the car. How long have you been revo stage 2+? I've been checking out APR and Uni and considering going stage 2 down the road.

Fall of last year, I probably would have gone Uni but lack of being able to change fuel types kept me away, also they didn't have any place close to SF.

GTIowner

Car(s)
07 GTI, 82 Cutty w/T
Buying American?

Well, I can't relate because I live in Colorado but I would like to say that I have always bought American (GM) but since the Wall Street bull Shi*, and General Motors switch to Government Motors, I just could not go on with there Corporate buaracracy bull, withholding technoligical advances to trickle them out so they maximize there profits and screw the little guys like me. So last month I bought an 07 VW GTI with 200 horses from a little four banger that gets 32 on the highway! I was going to buy the new camaro but I could never go from 0 to 60 in 6.9 seconds and still get 22 miles per gallon in the camaro I wanted. With the upgrades I can do to my VW I can get almost as much torque as the biggest engine in the Camaro but for half the gas! I am soo stoked! Already put 2000 miles on my GTI. Yes, It is the Fahrenheit Edition with now only 28,000 original miles #1186 of 1200!

NotAnEmmKayy

I am in Sioux Falls and have two VWs and an Audi.

I have a MKIV TDI, indigo blue, with 18" Audi TT ALMS wheels (look just like Audi B5 RS4 wheels). This one has Bosio PP520s, G60/VR6 flywheel/clutch, Malone Stage III - 18 PSI, dynamic EGR, dynamic idle, mufflerectomy, and lots of other goodies I am forgetting about.

I have a red MKV 4 door with DSG. I have done nothing to this car yet aside from new tint, yellow Lamin-x fog film, and plasti dip the Denver's black until I decide how low to go and what wheels I want for summer mode.

I also have a B7 A4 Special edition...has all of the S-Line bits and wheels unique to this package offered in 2008. This is my wife's daily.

I see plenty of VWs in Sioux Falls, almost daily. My buddy has the new Golf R in Carbon Steel Gray. Let me know if any of you recognize any of these vehicles. I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
I am in Sioux Falls and have two VWs and an Audi.

I have a MKIV TDI, indigo blue, with 18" Audi TT ALMS wheels (look just like Audi B5 RS4 wheels). This one has Bosio PP520s, G60/VR6 flywheel/clutch, Malone Stage III - 18 PSI, dynamic EGR, dynamic idle, mufflerectomy, and lots of other goodies I am forgetting about.

I have a red MKV 4 door with DSG. I have done nothing to this car yet aside from new tint, yellow Lamin-x fog film, and plasti dip the Denver's black until I decide how low to go and what wheels I want for summer mode.

I also have a B7 A4 Special edition...has all of the S-Line bits and wheels unique to this package offered in 2008. This is my wife's daily.

I see plenty of VWs in Sioux Falls, almost daily. My buddy has the new Golf R in Carbon Steel Gray. Let me know if any of you recognize any of these vehicles. I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.

Did you say sorry to your buddy for the mad amount of money he wasted? Sounds like you have a nice pack of cars though :thumbsup:

NotAnEmmKayy

Ha! The R is a bit of coin, but it is a good platform for putting the power down if you decide to big. He had the first MKV R32 in Sioux Falls, and think he secretly regretted getting rid of it for a long time.

Flag me down if you ever see a TR 4 door MKV with black Denver's and enough wheel gap to make baby Jesus cry.

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
Ha! The R is a bit of coin, but it is a good platform for putting the power down if you decide to big. He had the first MKV R32 in Sioux Falls, and think he secretly regretted getting rid of it for a long time.

Flag me down if you ever see a TR 4 door MKV with black Denver's and enough wheel gap to make baby Jesus cry.

It's true you can go big with those cars, but for price I'm not sure it's worth it. Lot's of cars in that starting price range that can get as much power for far less $$. He should have kept the MKV R32, but sounds like he has the money to play just needs to get started. I'd tell him to take it to Further Performance in MN to have work done on it if he plans too.
http://www.furtherperformance.com/

They know their VW's.

Flag me down anytime too, I'm sure you have seen mine in town hard to miss if you seen it.