GOLFMKV

Suggestions for Audio Setup?

optikalthps

What I Have:
Pioneer AVH-P3300BT Head Unit
12" Kicker CVR
Kicker DX500.1
2dr MKV :wub:

looking to get speakers as well before I send my parents to go get it installed while im in afghanistan.... any suggestions on a setup? preferably from bestbuy.com but i'll entertain others as well... thanksss<3

Waffle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GLI
We need more info,
budget?
Just the fronts?
Are you planning on running power from source, or getting external amp?

Best Buy usually has the speakers set up on display. I recommend you go there to listen to some before buying them.

optikalthps

We need more info,
budget?
Just the fronts?
Are you planning on running power from source, or getting external amp?

Best Buy usually has the speakers set up on display. I recommend you go there to listen to some before buying them.

budget ~$800
just the fronts? whatever my budget allows...
power from source or external amp? whatever my budget allows... i am a bit of an audiophile so i care tremendously about sound quality...

and i would go listen to them there but I just redeployed to Afghanistan so my family said they would go and get my sub installed while I was away as a gift, so i figured why not have them do the speakers at the same time...

so basically my question is... given around $800 (preferably at bestbuy) what would you get..if anything?

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
well I really wouldn't get anything at best buy, and I would certainly not let them touch my car for an audio install... especially a complex one.