GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom exhaust options... Photoshop wizardy inside

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Ooh, race cars. I'm so impressed by multiple large tailpipes on a single-exhaust, four-cylinder motor. And do all of those decals make the car go faster?

It's really nothing to be impressed about, sir. After all, it's only cosmetics, personal preference styling, etc., you know? Sometimes it's worth it to be a little different from the others. But yeah, don't bother being impressed or anything.

And no, the decals actually don't make the car go faster, sorry to burst your bubble.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ooh, race cars. I'm so impressed by multiple large tailpipes on a single-exhaust, four-cylinder motor. And do all of those decals make the car go faster?

You know the MK6 comes with "multiple tailpipes" stock, right? Everyone has their own preferences.

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
First pic is good.

Fed just wants to cause a disturbance.

Kishon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkvGti
1st pic is awesome! out of curiosity do you think it will look better with the smaller pipes on the inner side?

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
1st pic is awesome! out of curiosity do you think it will look better with the smaller pipes on the inner side?

I dunno, maybe lol. I don't think it would make a huge difference in the way it looks

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
If you have to do it, the second one. They look like the ones from the TT-RS (saw one today). Honestly though, they don't work with the MKV unless you are SLAMMED.

MaxGTI07

Car does not go BWAAAAAA!
Car(s)
VW GTI '07

Ohh and for OP the first one is sick!