GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk5 on MK5 crime

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Yesterday afternoon I was driving down a parkway on my way to gym when I saw a mk5 R32 far ahead in the traffic. I think nothing of it, I'm not one of those people that hungry to race and regardless I had just gotten a speeding ticket so I had no intentions of getting another. As the traffic dwindled down I end up right behind him, and as soon as he noticed me he started giving it bursts of throttle, regardless of the heavy traffic infront of him. As we inched our way up the parkway he took every opportunity to let his wookie be heard at any stop we made.

Finally, after about a mile of traffic we ended up at the front of the pack with a half mile long straight infront of us, I still had no intention of racing but he gave it a boot full of throttle as soon as the light changed to green, and the first thing that came to mind was that this prick was going to brag about dusting a GTI when he got to wherever he was going, and I couldnt have that.. so I followed. He down shifted when he saw me chase, I was behind him at this point not alongside and I guess the race initiated at around 20-30mph, and by the time I was in third I was gaining on him real good, by the time i needed to shift to forth I was a bit ahead and by the time I lifted off at the top of forth, I have no idea at what mph, I had a bus-length on the poor guy.

I'm assuming it was a stock R32, my car is Uni-Stg2HPFP, on 93oct, autotech HPFP, intake, FMIC, TBE and thats really it for power adders.

Ik ik, cool story bro.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are too heavy, nice kill.

GTiQ

[

GtI is the king and we all know it...

QUOTE=K03;3777164]Yesterday afternoon I was driving down a parkway on my way to gym when I saw a mk5 R32 far ahead in the traffic. I think nothing of it, I'm not one of those people that hungry to race and regardless I had just gotten a speeding ticket so I had no intentions of getting another. As the traffic dwindled down I end up right behind him, and as soon as he noticed me he started giving it bursts of throttle, regardless of the heavy traffic infront of him. As we inched our way up the parkway he took every opportunity to let his wookie be heard at any stop we made.

Finally, after about a mile of traffic we ended up at the front of the pack with a half mile long straight infront of us, I still had no intention of racing but he gave it a boot full of throttle as soon as the light changed to green, and the first thing that came to mind was that this prick was going to brag about dusting a GTI when he got to wherever he was going, and I couldnt have that.. so I followed. He down shifted when he saw me chase, I was behind him at this point not alongside and I guess the race initiated at around 20-30mph, and by the time I was in third I was gaining on him real good, by the time i needed to shift to forth I was a bit ahead and by the time I lifted off at the top of forth, I have no idea at what mph, I had a bus-length on the poor guy.

I'm assuming it was a stock R32, my car is Uni-Stg2HPFP, on 93oct, autotech HPFP, intake, FMIC, TBE and thats really it for power adders.

Ik ik, cool story bro.[/QUOTE]

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
They sound fun and without 10k ish into the gofast bits they're slow. I think that every time I hit the gas compared to my gti the thing is heavy and slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epyon

Car(s)
MkV .:R32 deep blue
They sound fun and without 10k ish into the gofast bits they're slow. I think that every time I hit the gas compared to my gti the thing is heavy and slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry and I'm not here to boast AT ALL. I have yet to be run around by a mk5 Gti heavily modded as well! I've ran with MANY.. I'll always have equal launch and superior top end. Again. Guys, I have nothing but respect for VW owners. Your all like my brothers on the road, man but shit idk. You guys gotta meet me because I need a good run too! And I'm on 422 non stop every week. I get a lot of action on there. The 350z is the only nemisis I have at the moment.(bad run on my part). Down shift 6 to 4. He goes to third. Yeah. I caught up after full fourth and 3/4 fifth....as I was on his bumper he let off. And also damnit do I hate when ppl let off to soon!

Boosty

Ready to race!
Two things mkv R's have over the gti
1. The sound
2. The color blue