My PTE5858

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Made a better piece for the dash. Will be adding a few gauges later

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looks great, but boo on removing the radio!

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
That looks and seems to fit WAY better than before. Nice work! Clean install.

larcic

Ready to race!
someone should invent a android head unit that takes various types of analog signals and an app that converts them to digital and displays them haha

larcic

Ready to race!
or just some bluetooth transceivers (vacuum/boost, oil tem, oil press, etc) and an android app that receives the signals

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Torque is stupid, works when it wants to on eonon units. And isnt as accurate as having seperate sending units. Running torque is just tacky

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

larcic

Ready to race!
Torque is stupid, works when it wants to on eonon units. And isnt as accurate as having seperate sending units. Running torque is just tacky

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

not torque lol. I'm talking about separate transceivers each serving their own purpose. ie receives vacuum line signal from the manifold. converts it to digital (just like a boost gauge) and then sends it via bluetooth to a android device. now I know bluetooth can only be connected to one device at the time. so if there was a headunit that took hardwired signals and had many inputs it would pretty awesome....

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
not torque lol. I'm talking about separate transceivers each serving their own purpose. ie receives vacuum line signal from the manifold. converts it to digital (just like a boost gauge) and then sends it via bluetooth to a android device. now I know bluetooth can only be connected to one device at the time. so if there was a headunit that took hardwired signals and had many inputs it would pretty awesome....

You'll soon see how I'll have my android tablet connected.

It will show: rpm, boost , lpfp duty, meth pump duty, 5th injector, meth solenoid

Will be streaming all my torqbyte CM5 parameters via their Bluetooth module

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Finally got around to doing some things

Out with the old

In with the new

Also got tired of the push connect fittings for the meth

Car is still apart though. Gonna take my time a redo some other stuff.