GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sometimes its the little things - just added ST2 paddles

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I bought a set of these from a forum member some time ago just because price was so good. Never really pursued these before. New they are 225.00 and that just seemed like too much.

I got around to installing them this last weekend. They are black anodized alum and really are made quite nicely. These actually replace the stock plastic paddles and you have to disassemble each side and put these in place.

Well, I have to say, I love them. They don't make my car any faster, look any better but they do enhance the driving experience in a very cool way. It is obvious the first time you drive with them that some thought was given to the design, size and contour. It is the kind of mod that reminds me of being about 9 and putting playing cards on my bike with clothes pins so they would hit the spokes .... cool sounds.

After having installed these and used them I would definately pay the 225. It really is a nicer driving experience. They fit your hands just right with just the right contour on the backside for comfort and control.

Thumbs up for the ST2 paddles

Like LSD, K04 our cars should have come from the factory this way.

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Nice touch!

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Has these awhile ago on my golf. Great addition, and a Very high quality piece