GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fuuuuu

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
So woke up around 1pm it's 98 degrees and sunny out, so hey why not go wash my car.

Instagram pic (don't hate) lazy to upload original pic and it'll be huge anyways

Go home, 30mins later it starts to rain hard only in my area for 5mins only....:mad:

hate Vegas bio polar weather
Just thought I'd waste couple seconds of your time :fighting0030:

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
do you like using the car wash bays? always been curious since it seems a lot of people here use them. generally I wash it myself back home, but at school my place doesn't have external hoses, or parking :(

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
do you like using the car wash bays? always been curious since it seems a lot of people here use them. generally I wash it myself back home, but at school my place doesn't have external hoses, or parking :(

Yeah I do its quick and easy, I rather do this then drive my car into those car washes

DarkX

Your Boss :P
Car(s)
GTI ED30 DSG
Yeah sucks to have rain waste your money like that, and your efforts if you've washed it yourself. Happened to me as well... but my luckiest 'rain escape' was really epic. Ever been chased by a storm?

Sky was partly cloudy and I didn't think it was gonna get worse, missed the weather report too so anyway, while washing my car I hear the first thunder so I hurry. Few minutes later I had just finished washing just like you and on my way back home (about 15 minutes) weather turns around, got windy and I look up the sky was all dark but still not a drop. Well I step on it but seems like the storm was so fucking close that I got scattered raindrops here and there, like a dozen drops or so. Made it in time got in my garage and few minutes later I look out my bedroom window whole street has turned into a little river.