Help me please. I need help moving on

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
smoke/drink/play frisbee golf. works for me .. shrug

Strmtrpr

Censored
Sorry to hear man....things will get alot better just takes time....

One thing I do when I get down is either paint or take pictures. Art is a huge part of my life and could be for anyone regardless of skill level. Ever think of taking a painting class? Or just going to the art store and buying a canvas a few paints and brush and just do what your mind and hand tell you? It can be very soothing....

Other than that just any hobby you have...embrace it and dive right into it. Regardless stay away from drinking alot or anything like that and you will be better in no time.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
how are you doing man?

I'm actually doing much better as of yesterday. Today doesnt seem too bad yet for me either. I was able to talk to a friend about all my feelings and it helped me leave them behind. I'm hoping to just continue to keep myself busy and surround myself with old and new friends. Ya know...beach volleyball is really an amazingly fun sport, gets your mind off things fast

Come back to houston I'll get you laid son

only if...lol

Snorting blow off strippers tits always cheers me up. Sorry for your loss, Good luck.

hehe thanks man, made me laugh

smoke/drink/play frisbee golf. works for me .. shrug

dont drink, dont smoke, dont play frisbee, guess its golf lol...thanks for the input

Sorry to hear man....things will get alot better just takes time....

One thing I do when I get down is either paint or take pictures. Art is a huge part of my life and could be for anyone regardless of skill level. Ever think of taking a painting class? Or just going to the art store and buying a canvas a few paints and brush and just do what your mind and hand tell you? It can be very soothing....

Other than that just any hobby you have...embrace it and dive right into it. Regardless stay away from drinking alot or anything like that and you will be better in no time.

ya, i dont drink anymore. I went through that phase and found it does nothing but compound my problems so i dont touch the stuff anymore. I have picked up learning the piano here and there and that was rather soothing the first night everything happened. Art definitely is a soothing part of life but i get frustrated when i do it myself cuz i am a very big perfectionist. I always go back on my errors and end up messing it up more

The Wraith

Ready to race!
honestly at this point you should stay single for a bit and just hang out with your close friends.

So true. This is a great time for you to focus on everything in your life that you are grateful for. Write them all down on a piece of paper, and read them over and over again. Meditate on that for 3-10 minutes daily, and you'll find alot more things you want will be drawn to you. Continue to add your list of gratitude and never lose sight of it.

Strmtrpr

Censored
ya, i dont drink anymore. I went through that phase and found it does nothing but compound my problems so i dont touch the stuff anymore. I have picked up learning the piano here and there and that was rather soothing the first night everything happened. Art definitely is a soothing part of life but i get frustrated when i do it myself cuz i am a very big perfectionist. I always go back on my errors and end up messing it up more

Hahha you sound like any other artist out there man....most of us hate our own stuff but others will praise it to no end...I have this problem all the time. I keep trying to tweak stuff all the while my friends and coworkers keep telling me to leave it the hell alone cause it was great already.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
i know i really used to enjoy drawing and painting and then i just realized i was killing trees cuz i'd crumple the paper so often and start over

Strmtrpr

Censored
i know i really used to enjoy drawing and painting and then i just realized i was killing trees cuz i'd crumple the paper so often and start over

Get yourself a copy of photoshop and run with it man...undo is your friend :biggrin: