GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynolicious turns iPhone into cheap performance meter

Kricket

v-dubber, once again...
Look right above you...

Damn it! I knew this reading thing would come in handy....thanks man...:bonk:

that post just confirms the g-tac application works on the itouch - i dont believe anyone has made mention of whether the dynolicious app works on the itouch (i imagine it would - but im not sure if it makes use of the gps radio or not)

so - dont beat yourself up - the answer is "no" - no one has confirmed the itouch runs dynolicious correctly...

cplusONER

secret asian man
Car(s)
steel horse
update from autoblog: http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/01/dynolicious-vs-v-box-and-dynojet/

Is it worth it? For $12.99 there are worse things you can spend on your ride (see: LED windshield washer nozzles), but we're not ready to give up our dreams of V-Box ownership yet. And with detailed horsepower and torque curves (not to mention AFR), a traditional dyno is still the best means of getting accurate figures at the wheels. Neither are cheap, but price and precision are rarely mutually exclusive.

kwongo

will fly for food
i was having trouble calibrating when it told me to hold the phone upside down (third orientation). after updating to 2.01, it calibrates almost instantly at each orientation. hopefully this will correct the readings because the speeds that were being picked up were constantly 5 to 10 miles slow.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
i was wondereing anyone know the drivetrian loss of a gti? I am guessing round 15% but I could be off..thanks!

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
:laughabove: :yikes: