GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 Owners: What is your profession?

I work for Carmax, not sure what you mean by "Level", I'm one of the manager's at the Jackson Mississippi Location. My official title is Buyer. I'm responsible for the inventory of the store, that is sourcing it, pricing it as well as doing the trade-ins etc.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Murders and executions? How do you like it?

LOL, another Patrick Bateman fan I see. My role model.

I feel like murdering people at work sometimes. Usually lawyers or accountants. It's a fun gig, fast paced and exciting at times. Challenging but very stressful due to the figures involved. But I'm pretty much done with the whole corporate world BS. I will be looking for a career change soon. Lift operator at Winter Park sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

treedub

Oversight
Car(s)
MKV R32
LOL, another Patrick Bateman fan I see. My role model.

I feel like murdering people at work sometimes. Usually lawyers or accountants. It's a fun gig, fast paced and exciting at times. Challenging but very stressful due to the figures involved. But I'm pretty much done with the whole corporate world BS. I will be looking for a career change soon. Lift operator at Winter Park sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

I was a snowboard instructor for five seasons at Crystal Mtn. Lift Ops were always drunk. I was jealous....:thumbsup:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I was a snowboard instructor for five seasons at Crystal Mtn. Lift Ops were always drunk. I was jealous....:thumbsup:

Now that's a cool gig! :thumbsup:

I used to ride at Crystal a lot when I lived in Seattle. Stevens Pass and Mt. Baker also.