GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Here are some flying pictures

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
yeah I go to an Aviation school. It is really expensive but well worth it.

Expensive? :lol:

That is an understatement. I should stop going to Riddle and buy a new R32 every year. It would be cheaper :thumbdown:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice! I'm going to Oregon this Friday to see the Spruce Goose again. Haven't seen it since I lived in Cali. Wish I had the money for my own plane. I have Crest Air Park right by my house (5 min away).

http://www.crestairpark.com/

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
doesn't look like much room for error on that strip. runway ends trees start :S

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Expensive? :lol:

That is an understatement. I should stop going to Riddle and buy a new R32 every year. It would be cheaper :thumbdown:

shit, the AS major you can get a 08 STI/EVO every year

Nice! I'm going to Oregon this Friday to see the Spruce Goose again. Haven't seen it since I lived in Cali. Wish I had the money for my own plane. I have Crest Air Park right by my house (5 min away).

Yeah i still havent seen that plane. I have a place like that down here in california where i live. Small ass strip. Pictures below

doesn't look like much room for error on that strip. runway ends trees start :S

You think that is bad, check this out...the runway is about 2800 feet long, but you cant land (its illegal) before the end of those arrows going halfway down the runway. Not to mention i am only about 150-200 feet over the mountain/hill at the approach end of the runway when this pic was taken. really have to drop in there. It took me 2 go-arounds to get in there that day. most "experienced" pilots wont go in there cuz its not worth it. I just wanted to see if i could, not going back for sure.

oh yeah, to taxi back to the beginning, you must taxi on the runway lol. sooo cheap!

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
flying rocks. too bad the industry is in the shitter with tons of furloughs!! I feel bad for everyone still in flight training right now.. hope you guys are wanting to CFI!

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
not wanting but realizing

kwongo

will fly for food
damn, im gonna end up finishing my training and then start selling hot dogs for a living.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
when i was flying to cuba we were off the coast of florida and the pilot came on the radio and told the people on the right side of the place to get their camera's out. he banked 10-15 degrees and said the ship was one of the Navy's big ass Aircraft Carriers, we were at like 38000 and this thing looked massive i've got a pic somewhere i'll try and find it

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^lol seriously. you'd leave?

If i cant find a job or get laid off i am gonna try to get into the UAV stuff. They fly out of the states and some are civilian operated. Even border patrol uses UAV's now and they pay really well

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
yeah man, @ 90ish $ an hour, those things would be paid off with the quickness, and then it's (almost) pure profit...

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
you can always make it a side job even if you are a pilot. Just get married, send the wife out to make the jet ski rental station...."BAM" extra money