GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cleveland makes an effort to keep Lebron...lol

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
He would have at least had to make it to the finals for him to stay... I do know that he does love being the home town boy in that excuse for a state that Ohio is.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
A step in the right direction: Cavs fired Coach Brown late last night before their midnight deadline. Nice. Be interesting to see how this plays into Lebron's decisions. Although I already thought he was staying before this. But this sure does help.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
A step in the right direction: Cavs fired Coach Brown late last night before their midnight deadline. Nice. Be interesting to see how this plays into Lebron's decisions. Although I already thought he was staying before this. But this sure does help.

I think he is gone. I know he loves being the "hometown hero" but I just having a feeling he is going to head to greener pastures. Maybe Dwayne and LeBron will be sharing the same pasture?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Bump: Can't wait til this shit's done with. Acquiring Byron Scott doesn't do anything for me...but whatever. I don't hate him. Just don't think he's the answer to firing coach Brown. But we'll see. I don't know him well enough.

What I do know: I just want this Lebron saga to be done with. If he stays...great. If he goes...I trust Gilbert will get two other players to try to complete the team and keep them in contention.

Kudos to Lebron for not selling out to all these extravagant parties cities wanted to throw for him to sell him the city. Him making every team come to Ohio shows who the real boss is. He has owners, GM's, coaches, famous rappers, etc, etc all coming to Ohio to see him. Now if that doesn't fill his ego, I don't know what will. Basically says no matter where he goes...he's the boss.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
Bump: Can't wait til this shit's done with. Acquiring Byron Scott doesn't do anything for me...but whatever. I don't hate him. Just don't think he's the answer to firing coach Brown. But we'll see. I don't know him well enough.

What I do know: I just want this Lebron saga to be done with. If he stays...great. If he goes...I trust Gilbert will get two other players to try to complete the team and keep them in contention.

Kudos to Lebron for not selling out to all these extravagant parties cities wanted to throw for him to sell him the city. Him making every team come to Ohio shows who the real boss is. He has owners, GM's, coaches, famous rappers, etc, etc all coming to Ohio to see him. Now if that doesn't fill his ego, I don't know what will. Basically says no matter where he goes...he's the boss.

He has an intelligent mind, to be 25 years old, and be worth as much as he does and you never hear about him pissing his money away really shows his high IQ. You never hear Lebron was seeing leaving such and such with 8 strippers and a mountain of cocaine, that is why I respect the guy.

Byron Scott is a good pick I think out of all the options. They were never going to get Phill Jackson, or Coach K so this is the best of the rest IMO. Scott led the Nets two two consecutive finals, and the hornets from the laughing stock of the NBA to where they are now. Just look at how far the nets have plummeted since he left there, and now even CP3 is saying he wants out of N.O.