GOLFMKV

Injectors for ko4 upgrade please help

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Thanks for the info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would assume you plan on using these for a k04 or f23t?

here's the best price i could come up with so far for the S3 Injectors
VW Part Number:
06F906036F

Bosch Part Number:

you can also go with RS4 injectors (usually for BT) which are usually much cheaper

VW Part Number:
079906036D

Hitachi Part Number:
FIJ0008

Info comparing the injectors:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4991112-Stock-vs-S3-vs-RS4-injectors-SOME-GOOD-INFO

Trinimkv

Ready to race!
Ok thanks alot, i am on revo tune now, stage 2 im going stage 3 with them, do you prefer the rs4 over s3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
RS4 flow more at higher pressure, have different spray pattern so there are tuning issues as well as potential issues with incomplete combustion. Lots of people run them and make good power.

S3 have similar / same spray pattern as stock injectors so are much easier to tune and get running. They do not flow as much at higher pressures. Lots of people run them and make good power.

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
RS4 flow more at higher pressure, have different spray pattern so there are tuning issues as well as potential issues with incomplete combustion. Lots of people run them and make good power.

S3 have similar / same spray pattern as stock injectors so are much easier to tune and get running. They do not flow as much at higher pressures. Lots of people run them and make good power.

nailed it

OP, are you going stage 3 as in K04/F23 or a Big(ger) Turbo like a GT28?

i would ultimately defer to your tuner for what injectors they recommend. If they are good tuner, they should be able to accommodate the RS4 injectors to help your budget. With this though, you would want to know that you're paying a flat rate for tuning and not by the hour because if you're paying hourly and it takes longer to dial it in with RS4 injectors than S3 than you might as well go with S3 injectors