GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HOW TO: Perform your airbag TSB

plac

GTI Master
Can someone fix the pic it would really help. I know it's an old post but it's coming handy now lol. Thank you

all pix fixed... for the 3rd time.. lo.. this was a decade ago...

-Plac
-LasthumansGarage/YouTube

FloridaNative

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for updating the pics! I was able to use your info to fix our new-to-me Jetta GLI not too long ago.

Someone (probably not VW dealer since yellow tape was not used) had already done the fix once. Cutting out the previous work and re-doing it fixed it in our case (for now).

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

theiceman

Car(s)
vw jetta
pics gone again .
actually many of us would not need the pictures if someone just stated what is jumped to what as the pics are dead and link to tsb is gone.

Does someone know what you are connecting ? are you just literally bypassing a connector ? Thread keeps referencing pics and tsbs that are long gone.
Thanks all .

Records shows this car was done by the dealer and i keep resetting with VCDS and it keeps coming back on, so may have to revisit.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
pics gone again .
actually many of us would not need the pictures if someone just stated what is jumped to what as the pics are dead and link to tsb is gone.

Does someone know what you are connecting ? are you just literally bypassing a connector ? Thread keeps referencing pics and tsbs that are long gone.
Thanks all .

Records shows this car was done by the dealer and i keep resetting with VCDS and it keeps coming back on, so may have to revisit.
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2013/SB-10038595-5675.pdf