GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

☆ Leavenworth meet up spot l June 28th ☆

crogers6569

Ready to race!
no, I'm the one thats a man ho. but on a side note Pignataro is having a bitch of a time hangin on to shuttle drivers so I'm thinkin about seein if they wants me back after a year hiatus.

You cant thump bass and spin tires at every redlight in a shuttle but at least you can orbit the earth in it.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
you couldn't ask for a better forecast on a cruise

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
3 more days to go bump

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
So I may not be able to meet up with you guys. Depending on how many of my friends end up coming with me, I might end up being the passenger and he doesn't want to show up too early. Either way I will see you all there tomorrow! Its gonna be hot as hell there too!

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
We leaving the jamba juice parking lot by 8:45 or ?

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I pretty stroked about today! I'm hoping to find that "slightly" used R8 I keep talking about. Everybody stay safe and see you at the pre-meet!!!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I seriously didn't post that. I was asleep @ 12:12am.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
Has the route always been to take Hwy 2 from there? Yeah didnt get that memo so we got on I90 since thats the most logical way to go from BCC and we pulled over twice wondering where the cars were. we passed 2 older golfs when we decided to pull over ourselves and came upon an Audi who didnt get the memo either. Ended up being the better way to go cuz we didnt get stuck in traffic.