GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ALL YOU SEATTLE MKVs

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I just saw a TR 4-door on the way to work...then I usually see at least one on the way back thats either a UG or Reflex Silver...

But I think it depends on the areas of town too...I see more of them in U-District area...probably to all these get togethers hehe.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
this all makes me laugh

*someone open their eyes!*

but seriously doods. MkV's....worse POS evar! :bellyroll:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man even up in crackheaded everett theres a ton of rabbits and Jettas, and a few GLIs and GTIs but then again I do live around the corner from the dealer

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
We only come out at night!:cool:

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
I only see older men driving new GTIs and R32s. Makes me sad. I get excited but then I pull up and its usually a 50+ year old guy. NOt that theres anything wrong with that but I feel uncomfortable scoping out the car at that point.

Sgt. Boshane

))=(( Ass To Ass
Car(s)
The fast one
I only see older men driving new GTIs and R32s. Makes me sad. I get excited but then I pull up and its usually a 50+ year old guy. NOt that theres anything wrong with that but I feel uncomfortable scoping out the car at that point.

Very true. Not many GTI's in Mill Creek, but like you said, when you do see them, only old farts driving them. I guess we all have a very mature taste.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Us "Old Farts" have great taste. We like younger women too.:thumbsup:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man I swear every time I'm in mill creek theres tons of dubs but mostly MKIVs usually some nice bimmers and audis around the town center