Votes: 2 18.2%
  • wetDubs

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm just trying to make a name for us on here. not really looking to make it a huge thing and bring more people i and have meetings and drama and what not.

I just want to put a name to our group. theres 5 or 6 of us that are really close with a few others that are becoming more involved.

Not to leave anybody out, but Matt, Crosby, Jaems and I have been rockin the NW section together for over a year now. We meet up a lot, and have good times when we do. Jason and Derek have been with us for a bit and show up to everything they can. We've seen Cade, Kris, Charles, Nima and the guy with the GLI (sorry, never caught your name) a few times. PyroBob has made it out twice even though he doesn't have his .:R yet.

We have a great group of friends, and I think it would be kick ass to have a name & logo for us too rock on our sigs and cars. just my thoughts.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
I'm just trying to make a name for us on here. not really looking to make it a huge thing and bring more people i and have meetings and drama and what not.

I just want to put a name to our group. theres 5 or 6 of us that are really close with a few others that are becoming more involved.

Not to leave anybody out, but Matt, Crosby, Jaems and I have been rockin the NW section together for over a year now. We meet up a lot, and have good times when we do. Jason and Derek have been with us for a bit and show up to everything they can. We've seen Cade, Kris, Charles, Nima and the guy with the GLI (sorry, never caught your name) a few times. PyroBob has made it out twice even though he doesn't have his .:R yet.

We have a great group of friends, and I think it would be kick ass to have a name & logo for us too rock on our sigs and cars. just my thoughts.

+1!!!!

crabpot

Awesomesauce
I agree with you Arron. I don't think it needs to be anything official, but it would be cool to have a name associated with the group we have developed.

I don't see this turning into anything with a lot of drama like was previously mentioned. It would basically be more of a name for our close knit group then it would be a "club".

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
yeah screw "clubs" it sounds like we should All go golfing (matt :wub: )

I'm down with a "group" and I vote for DubCepticons lol

EuroAutobots. haha

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!

lol i like how i was left out.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Your not popular enough I guess.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Me neither.