GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waterwagons... K.I.A.???

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
Yeah its a bit strange if this is really a company that puts on the event that they wouldnt think to schedule it before. Why not pick a different weekend or venue? Doesnt take much to get a large park. I dont know how big waterwagens is but im assuming a 300 cars? Not that hard to get a park for the day. Anyways ive never been so I cant say much.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
Yeah its a bit strange if this is really a company that puts on the event that they wouldnt think to schedule it before. Why not pick a different weekend or venue? Doesnt take much to get a large park. I dont know how big waterwagens is but im assuming a 300 cars? Not that hard to get a park for the day. Anyways ive never been so I cant say much.

eh, not even close, and I do not mean to say this in a mean way...

last year I think it was close to 600+ cars...both showing/racing

plus you have to think about the people that were there from Shops and other makers of fine things for our cars, BBM wasn't there this past year...so that was one big thing missing.

A large park could do for the show, but I'd say 15% of these people build a car to RACE at WW....many more come to race....

so it could be a little harder than picking a place to go.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
ok so 1st try at entering my car is a week late, 2nd my car is wrecked, 3rd try the event is cancelled and I've already dumped a grand and a half into getting ready for it