GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: 2.18.08 U-Village Show & Shine:.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
yup definitely red robin girl:) hopefully things will work out cuz she's definitely gf material, not the hit it and quit it type

And natalie, when are we going to the range? And what brand of clubs did you get?

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
yup definitely red robin girl:) hopefully things will work out cuz she's definitely gf material, not the hit it and quit it type

And natalie, when are we going to the range? And what brand of clubs did you get?

HAHA matt, you are awesome haha, "not the hit it and quit it type" lol

its good to hear that there is a girl in the works thats even into cars...(no matter what cars) you can get them to dabble in VW for a while

RIGHT natalie? :bellyroll:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
haha well this girl is a jdm freak so she teaches me the Japanese ways and I teach her the german ways. You'll be meeting her on up coming cruises...I'm gonna drag her along

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
haha well this girl is a jdm freak so she teaches me the Japanese ways and I teach her the german ways. You'll be meeting her on up coming cruises...I'm gonna drag her along

you better. and I hope to god that she is a "clean" JDM freak...

Meaning...that she likes clean mods and well done cars...

unlike the ones I saw in the dirty south this weekend :barf:

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!

OMG shes into japanese cars? I love this girl already!!!

We can go to the driving range whenever. I go to Red-Wood so whenever your down here and free let me know. I forgot what my clubs are..i think they are RZR burn

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
OMG shes into japanese cars? I love this girl already!!!

We can go to the driving range whenever. I go to Red-Wood so whenever your down here and free let me know. I forgot what my clubs are..i think they are RZR burn

yeah know, I've always liked the R33/R34 Skylines because I always saw REAL nice ones. and since I've seen the 650Whp Silver R33/34 here in Wa....I would totally take one of those...but a little out of my price range :bonk:

crabpot

Awesomesauce
yeah know, I've always liked the R33/R34 Skylines because I always saw REAL nice ones. and since I've seen the 650Whp Silver R33/34 here in Wa....I would totally take one of those...but a little out of my price range :bonk:

I freaking LOVE the skyline. I wish I could afford an R34, they are BEASTS.

There are a couple in the Bellevue area actually, one of them is still RHD.

The only other JDM cars I actually like are WRXs and STIs, S2000's, and one of my favorite JDM cars of all time: Acura NSX.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
:fighting0030:

lol why you trying to rumble with me? Are you trying to stick up for Jason? lol

anyways im a JDM girl at heart and always will be. Toyota was my first love! I like the luxury of a german car and how they handle but Toyota just holds a special place in my heart.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
lol why you trying to rumble with me? Are you trying to stick up for Jason? lol

anyways im a JDM girl at heart and always will be. Toyota was my first love! I like the luxury of a german car and how they handle but Toyota just holds a special place in my heart.

and see now that is respectable because you aren't just like "hey i wanna honda to be like everyone else!" you actually have a reason for liking the better cooked rice :biggrin:

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
and see now that is respectable because you aren't just like "hey i wanna honda to be like everyone else!" you actually have a reason for liking the better cooked rice :biggrin:

im sad. why didnt you use the :respekt: smilie?? :-(

yeah im not a huge fan of hondas but Toyotas are pretty and go forever and ever and ever.

oh and i like nascar! *dont shoot me*