GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: 2.18.08 U-Village Show & Shine:.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
anybody else? we have a good GTG going so far....

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
ok people. I amm off to Seattle a little early. any questions....call me on my cell.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
I can't come :frown: I guess I get Kicked in the head :yikes:

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
screw your jobs, just take a long lunch break

I could leave work right now if I wanted because I have 70 hours of time off that I could use but I like my job so im going to stay and get some stuff done. Then im going to the driving range then to dinner and then tanning. So my presidents day is already planned.

You guys have fun though! Matt whats the update on the ladies?

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
hell yes. Driving range ftw!

There is one lady in the works;) I went out with her Saturday night and everything went great. I'm gonna make plans with her for next Saturday night. I gotta start making some moves and upping my game. Not I just gotta think of a damn place to take her.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
hell yes. Driving range ftw!

There is one lady in the works;) I went out with her Saturday night and everything went great. I'm gonna make plans with her for next Saturday night. I gotta start making some moves and upping my game. Not I just gotta think of a damn place to take her.

Is that red robin girl??

i went to the range yesterday and used my clubs for the first time. I was bummed I couldnt whip out the driver since I was on the upper deck but I got a majority of my shots between 100 and 150 yards. Not bad for my first time with my clubs.