GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Halloween's approaching, any epic costumes?

I know at least a few of you out there probably have some awesome costume ideas out there whether theyre really in depth and awesome or just really clever and simple to do.

post what you're planning on!

I'm currently trying to decide between papercrafting a thomas bangalter helmet from daft punk or getting a wig and thick rimmed glasses and going as skrillex. I'm still unsure completely but my roommate has his heart set on deadmau5 so im trying to come up with an idea to match.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
working on my Tron Legacy costume, V1.0 will only use glow-in-the-dark paint because I ran dry out of funds after spending so much on the materials and gym, but for the comics convention in spring I plan to add EL lighting.

I don't have much to show for the moment since I'm still working on the patterns to cut the foam pieces, but when I come back from vacations will go full steam on it :thumbsup:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
i personally hate halloween. i never understood it (other than free candy as a kid).
regardless of my issues, i will be getting dressed up for my god daughters halloween oriented birthday. She's turning 2 and i would like to make an ass out of myself for her entertainment.

what should i be?

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i personally hate halloween. i never understood it

love halloween... st. patricks day and oct 31 are my favorite days of the year - both excellent excuses to get completely plastered.

not to mention all the senoritas that show all the things

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
love halloween... st. patricks day and oct 31 are my favorite days of the year - both excellent excuses to get completely plastered.

not to mention all the senoritas that show all the things

x2- chicks using halloween as an excuse to dress slutty and get drunk is better than NYE!

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i really hope there's not an influx of tron costumes... i really hate when people go as something popular - so fucking annoying.