GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH 27mm Swaybar Pre release sale

Mikes08GTI

vroom *brap* vroom *brap*
Car(s)
2011 CSG GTI 4-Door
effin FedEx screwed up. Address correction. I'll be getting it next week.

GTIWV

WV VW
effin FedEx screwed up. Address correction. I'll be getting it next week.

hell, when i look at the tracking number online...all it says is

Mar 16, 2009 12:08 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

nothing else after that...

and fedex hasnt showed up yet either....and it says it will be here today

absence

___liminal
and we have lift-off!

funniest thing was hauling this heavy-ass white bar wrapped in bubble wrap, with a fedex pouch holding the fittings taped to that, on the subway to get it home. freaking thing was slung over my shoulder, people looking at me like 'what the f you carryin' there?'

i tell ya, i was the freaky mkV hobo on the L train.

it may start a trend. keep checking new york magazine :lol:

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
I order one yesterday from my dealer and it will arrive here tomorrow. I can get you the number once it arrives if it hasn't been posted by then. I have already replaced one and am now replacing the other...I also stipped both with a x3square bit due to the rust deteriorating the edges of the x3square pattern. If you need to get it off, use a vice grip to hold the tip of the bolt while you use the wrench to loosen the nut (it will slightly damage the tip of the bolt, but you will be replacing it anyway, so it won't matter).

Part number for the bolt is WHT 000 226. Please keep in mind that this was purchased for my Passat, not a GTi, but I don't see them being different. Please check to verify that this is the actual part number you need.

With that said, I received my BSH RSB today and OMG!!! This thing is built like a tank...the Autotech RSB I had previous looks insignificant to this bar. Will be installing later this weekend, but 1st impressions are this product was definitely worth the wait (including those still awaiting shipment of your order...you will not be disappointed). :thumbsup:

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
yeh... i have nothing :( no email, no bar, no tracking number.... this sucks... and seeing how I paid using paypal, the payment posted the minute I submitted my order 3/8/09...

Brandon@BSH

Car(s)
MKV GLI
These will resume shipping this week. There was a little hold up with the bushings completion date. We were supposed to have them complete and ready to ship out on Wednesday the 18th - Thursday the 19th of last week, which is why shipping labels started to process and tracking numbers were sent out. Those will be the correct tracking numbers when everything is ready. The boxes are assembled and the bars are waiting in them patiently. The minute the bushings are in the box these will be on their way to you!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to shoot me an email:

Brandon@bshspeedshop.com

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
i stripped one of those damn little bolts on the endlink too!

what are you guys doing to get it off after its been stripped?

Grab the little tip of the stripped 3xsquare bolt or the round flat part on the other end (other side of endlink) with a pair of vice-grips. Then use your box wrench to loosen the bolt.