GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in PA know of a Track?

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Im in harrisburg, PA. Was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in my area that theres a drag, track or any kind of an empty strip to use to test runs, drags or just really opening up my car. I still havent REALLY been able to open her up yet, the roads around me are just all mostly residential, stop n go. Not very many out-there country roads without cops, etc. I need somewhere to burn it up a bit. FREE too.

Im in center valley, near the promenade shops. I'm new to the area. The closest I know of is e-town. You are not going to find anything that is both legal and free.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Map me bro!

Ive heard of MG raceway, but isnt that a legit racetrack for competitive shit? I just want a pub track or drag I can use without havin to worry bout fees out the ass or tonage of ricerage interrupting meh
Just get a good radar detector, and go nuts on route 80. We have a mountain house in mansfield, and whenever I go up, I'm doing 120+ on 80 the whole way up:biggrin: My detector usually pics up the trooper a mile away.
As far as free tracks I don't know:iono:

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Thanks for the info, but I never trust a radar detector nor do i wanna spend the mucho bucks on one n hafta hang it in n odd ass position on this car. Dyou mean 81?? I dont know an 80

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Just fork over the $15 and take it down to Cecil County in Maryland. I don't think there's much of an alternative to what you're looking for, unless you would include a free ride in the plastic seat of a police car.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
K...I didnt click on any of those links, id suggest noone else do so as well. Can I get a ban on this fucker??

:threadjacked: :sm3: :sm3:

joey26lil

Ready to race!
hey im new to the site, i live in scranton pa, and theres one track that i know of and its called new media raceway its in catawissa i think.. i was never there but ive heard about it.. does anyone know if i can adapt a cone filter to my intake on my 08 gti?

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
hey im new to the site, i live in scranton pa, and theres one track that i know of and its called new media raceway its in catawissa i think.. i was never there but ive heard about it.. does anyone know if i can adapt a cone filter to my intake on my 08 gti?

Just get a intake..or dyou mean buy another cone filter for an already aftermarket intake? Also, gimme more info on this track.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
So am i to believe that all 08s into 09s now are all TSI's? If so what exactly is the difference now between our FSIs and the TSIs. I would think with an 08 ud still have a choice. I got my 08 in feb of this year and they all were fsi's in the lot, and i even got one that just came in on the truck and its an fsi..