GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ALL TRISTATE DUBBERS! L@@K

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yea, Dan, Jesse and I were there last month for their dyno day. It is a really nice shop. And yes the dyno guy is really cool... I think his name is Ryan or something. I forgot. Anyway he had told us he was a APR dealer. To give you a idea of mod difference. I pulled 225whp and 275wtq on the same dyno. Guess tbe and a new tune does equate for a little more tq. Anyway, I will probably go again when it is warmer of something. You can't beat the $25 for two pulls deal.

Yea his name is rob, i swear he knows more about cars than the people who designed them... neway i think i might have automaster do all the work on my car and if they are an apr dealer thats even better

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
ooo that was me(if the bm u saw had steelies on :) ), i was there for a min and left to get lunch and then i went back in my friends civic hatch... to see what number he made.

That must have been you, car had black Steels. What % tint is that? Did you get on the Dyno?

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
That must have been you, car had black Steels. What % tint is that? Did you get on the Dyno?

yup thats was me, thoes were my winter tires since my car came with the summer 18s, its 5% all around.. i didnt go on the dyno today but i was on their dyno a few monthes ago

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Nice man! Was the Votex kit factory? We will need to get more VW's there next time. Get there before nine, so we can sign up and get in line for a VW run!

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Nice man! Was the Votex kit factory? We will need to get more VW's there next time. Get there before nine, so we can sign up and get in line for a VW run!

yea that was the kit from the factory, i love it alot the only thing i would want to change it the front lip to the reiger lip cause i really like that one... yeah i was trying to get alot of vws there but i guess we were the only 2 to show.... what i want to do when the weather gets nice is get alot of vws and go on cruzes etc. but im having trouble gettin people from the area to come out... maybe we can get it going if enough people hear about it.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Last edited: