GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Joe's Build Thread(SLOW)

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Car is finally starting to come together. Deleted the rear seats with eurokreations rear seat delete kit. It's an awesome piece, I have no complaints about it and recommend it if you don't want to build your own.

Awesome. Congrats man.

Thanks man.

Instagram: joeycurotto

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI

So here it is. Auto power 4 point roll cage color matched to the paint of the car and unseen is my IE HPFP internals got installed finally. Also received my EuroJet Ammo Box Catch Can in the mail yesterday. Going to be cleaning it out ordering new hose and fittings and getting it powdercoat it then throw it on.

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Got some turbos. Not quite sure if I'll build the motor and run them or not. Don't know if I want to spend 13k on making it worth it. But here they are.

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Oh man! Those are EFR's aren't they? What series are they? If you dont run them..... want to sell me one :)

They are EFR 6758's. I'll be running them in the next car [emoji57] I'll probably make a thread for my next build on here to keep you and everyone updated

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
I want more power and don't want to put 15k more into it. I'd rather take that 15k and get something different that I can build bigger easier

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I hear ya. I don' have the power crave you do. I'm shooting for just above 400whp, don'twant to go any higher than that. I'm also going with the 6758 series but just one of them lol.

What's the next car?

I'vealso been whoring out your part out thread lol, trying to help you out ;-)

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
I hear ya. I don' have the power crave you do. I'm shooting for just above 400whp, don'twant to go any higher than that. I'm also going with the 6758 series but just one of them lol.

What's the next car?

I'vealso been whoring out your part out thread lol, trying to help you out ;-)

Thanks man haha. And an R32 of some sort [emoji6] but I just find it useless to put a lot of power into a fwd. that's honestly my only disappointment about the car. If it wasn't for that I would keep it and wouldn't mind spending the money to build the motor.