Cornbread

Ready to race!
fk streetlines

Cornbread

Ready to race!
these pics suck to, im waiting on a photo shoot that im doing with a friend

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Looks awesome OP, but yes smaller tires up front will flow much better. Really great choice on them IMO and I think silver would look nice as well. :wub:

Cornbread

Ready to race!
I bought them off of a buddy for $900 and they are only 10 months old and perfect condition. They dont make these in this size anymore, so if you want the +41 offset (they only make +22 +12 and +0 now) you gotta get them used. Check jdm forums

Cornbread

Ready to race!
Wheels look good. Car sits nice, but it looks like you still got a lil more work to do. I'd prefer the stock hood and w/o that dumb plate.

I'd prefer it if your car was grey :iono::iono::iono:

haha im just kidding man, ya car came with a euro plate so when I have extra $$$ laying around im gonna get a new grill, and the vinyl... im kinda up in the air with it, i hate it some days like it others... i gotta get you guys better pics still

edwilk55

I'd prefer it if your car was grey :iono::iono::iono:

haha im just kidding man, ya car came with a euro plate so when I have extra $$$ laying around im gonna get a new grill, and the vinyl... im kinda up in the air with it, i hate it some days like it others... i gotta get you guys better pics still

LOL!

Those wheels are awesome. I love the look and I'm trying to find a set for my Fahrenheit... the yellow/black would be sic!

Good find and hit me up if you wanna sell 'em...or trade for a set of Alphards. :thumbsup: