GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"How I spent my sunday" OR

bis

100k+ club king
Hanging out in VA with SMS performance(www.sms-performance.com)

So i had been pondering the idea of getting Stage2+ V3. so i looked around and the closest APR guy was in DC. atleast until SMS Performance said that he was an APR dealer. So i drove down to get him to give me the flash and to ask some questions about my GTI. When i got there we talked about my car and i explained how i hit a deer and he looked over the front of my car telling me the shop in Charlottesville, VA did a shitty job fixing my car. Then he put the APR update on my car and we talked a bit more about parts he could get and pricing.

SMS Performance is a stand up guy. His prices are fair and he knows his stuff. (Thats a bad ass car he drives BTW).

Keep an eye on my GTI me and him have made some plans for it. that will start materializing within the next few weeks. If any of you guys in VA need some work done give him a shout.

and about the Stage 2+ v3.0 reflash
DAMN i thought my GTI pulled hard before i dont even feel it shifting between 1-2-3. i launched my car a few times and never had the hard shifting like with the old stage 2+ flash. the only problem i have aside from traction is that its hard not to drive it fast. i burned a whole tank of gas riding around yesterday getting used to the feeling. Next stop APR Intercooler and Fuel Pump. (along with some extra goodies):thumbup:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI