GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some readiness checks not complete 150 miles since replacing DP.

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
I was getting code p0420 for about a year and finally replaced my DP with a used one. Cleared the code and have driven 156 miles without it returning. It would usually only take about 60 miles with the bad one. Any ideas on what I can do to get everything to pass?

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
So you still have no codes? Find someone with Vcds and scan and if clean you should be able to run readiness from Vcds basic settings. The serve is down at the moment and I can not access the drive cycle procedure for that engine not using Vcds.

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
So you still have no codes? Find someone with Vcds and scan and if clean you should be able to run readiness from Vcds basic settings. The serve is down at the moment and I can not access the drive cycle procedure for that engine not using Vcds.

I met a guy who has vcds he plugged my car in and showed me readiness is "failed or incomplete". He had sent me a picture of his laptop plugged into his s7 with all the green squares. He didn't really seem like he knew what he was doing, I'm not sure if the procedures are the same for the two cars. He wasn't really willing to try and figure out how to reset it. I couldn't figure it out either so we gave up. It's super frustrating I'm not getting any codes but still not passing. Would I be getting a different code if my o2 sensor was bad?