GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag com in or near Long Beach, Huntington, Costa Mesa

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
Long story short after fucking around in my fuse box looking for a place to hook up my boost gauge I start my car and get an airbag fault alert. I need somebody with vagcom to help me clear the code and see if I actually messed something up. My schedule is pretty flexible and I’m down to drive to you just let me know!!

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
Long story short after fucking around in my fuse box looking for a place to hook up my boost gauge I start my car and get an airbag fault alert. I need somebody with vagcom to help me clear the code and see if I actually messed something up. My schedule is pretty flexible and I’m down to drive to you just let me know!!

I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Thankfully I had to go to the dealer anyway and it was just a reset. They said it's super common. I'm also in the area looking for somebody with VAG COM to help me tweak a few things. Let me know ill buy you some brews or smoke a fatty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Thankfully I had to go to the dealer anyway and it was just a reset. They said it's super common. I'm also in the area looking for somebody with VAG COM to help me tweak a few things. Let me know ill buy you some brews or smoke a fatty.

I'll be in Huntington next week. I won't have my laptop but I can bring my cable if you need it. You'll have to install vagcom from Rosstechs website and bring the laptop with you.

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
I'll be in Huntington next week. I won't have my laptop but I can bring my cable if you need it. You'll have to install vagcom from Rosstechs website and bring the laptop with you.

Awesome let me know when or where you'd want to meet up. I work in seal beach and have Thursdays/Friday's off.

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
I fly in Wednesday, I'll be around the Brookhurst & Adams area. What are you looking to have done?

Super simple stuff

I want to disable my DRL

I want to enable my flash to pass with my high beams.

I want to enable the fog with high beams.

Roll up/down windows with the remote

Im not sure how possible it is on the US spec cars but I want my mirror to auto adjust when I shift into reverse. I've seen a bunch of contradicting info online about it.