GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok buddy.. that's it

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
So. . .
Uh, another rambling thread but anyway..
Im driving into D.C. for some dinner and I pull up at a red light.. and what do ya know.. a Candy White GTI on the other end of the street. So im like.. " Whoa! Hell yeah !.. I put my peace sign out for like 2 seconds and flash my foglights. So it's green.. and he zooms past me looking tough. :wink:

Come out wherever you are :tongue:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
theres slim chances he's on here...theres actually not that many MKV owners on this site....i've only met 3 ppl that were on here.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
He might be .. who knows. Ive requested the appearance of the UG GTI here in DC awhile ago... not a response. There is a couple people here in Maryland with a GTI that I have yet to meet in person...

JULIE! WHErE ARE YOU!??

And gti5dr.. he's asian so that's a must. lol

Maryland area love

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
OK! Thats it.

I believe the candy white GTI I saw earlier today in DC lives in DC.. obviously with a DC tag.. but on R street next to 15th or 16th. Just a block away from the UG GTI :biggrin:

To my surprise on my way home on Georgia ave.. i spotted another candy white GTI in a parking lot just about to pull out .. it was near the CVS place in the way back. It's too bad I spotted it too late as I passed by.. :cry:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
He might be .. who knows. Ive requested the appearance of the UG GTI here in DC awhile ago... not a response. There is a couple people here in Maryland with a GTI that I have yet to meet in person...

JULIE! WHErE ARE YOU!??

And gti5dr.. he's asian so that's a must. lol

Maryland area love

lol well currently waiting for ETA on a BMP pk0..i'll let you know when that happens..the one that stohlmans had was actually CW..too bad it was a demo with 100miles on it..i was actually gentle this time around

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
I have a CW, but live about a couple of blocks outside dc. if you follow east capital street out of DC it turns into central ave, I live off of central ave.

the only time I have come across a CW was in pg near NASA and the dude just gave me a nasty look. :iono:

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
I live off of Calvert and Wisconsin, but I always flash the peace sign when I pass a GTI. 100% of the time, the other driver didn't even look my way. I used to work near Howard U, and was on Georgia Ave everyday. I'm now on MLK across the water. I've seen a bunch of GTIs in the city, but I don't think anyone here was behind the wheel.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I think I saw you on Georgia couple nights .. or weeks.. ago. Right when you turned your car on and those xenons woke up... I immediately turned my head.. :laugh: :laugh: but sadly I just turned out of 16th street onto Georgia.. so I kinda flew past ya :frown: